Instructions Checklist Step 1 Bring about 3 inches of water to a simmer in the bottom of a double boiler. You can find Juniper berries at your local more “earthy” grocery store. You have GOT to try this sauce. I decorated the top of my pie with the cute little berries from the bushes near my house. The basic recipe sounded delicious to me – but I thought it needed some cheese and a different wine as well – Chablis isn’t my favorite. Add the tomatoes, the ham bone, the stock and the sachet. Recipe inspiration for Creamy Cheesy Ham Tomato Sauce. Right to the stratosphere! Bring stock, wine, vinegar, berries, rosemary and shallots to a boil in a 9-10inch oven proof skillet over medium-high heat. Hi! I do. Copying and publishing a recipe in full elsewhere is strictly prohibited. I started to cry. Arrange the slices of ham in the skillet – spreading them out over the skillet – add the chopped pieces of ham as well. I recommend serving this Creamy Cheesy Ham Tomato Sauce over a fresh pasta, with a fresh green salad and a crusty bread. You can find that recipe here. The email addresses you've entered will not be stored and will only be used to send this email. I read a recipe in this month’s Saveur Magazine for Jamon Au Chablis. I think I was singing to myself as I baked when suddenly a BIG shadow came across my sandbox. I added slightly more Worcestershire Sauce and sugar for my taste, also a few dashes of Tobasco and fresh basil at the end. Copyright © 2020 Loaves and Dishes.  (Review from Allrecipes AU | NZ). I'll show you how to get amazing flavor from simple dishes. I only bought a tiny amount – because I have never used these before – but I will be using them more – because, like I said, YUM! All Rights Reserved. In a heavy, oven-safe Dutch oven, render the salt pork over low heat until the fat liquefies. I looked up at my daddy and I knew immediately I was in trouble for something. Stir in the tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes. A fast, easy delicious recipe for lasagna that is ready to be frozen for when you need a dish to carry to someone who needs a meal. dry mustard and vinegar and whisk together until smooth and well combined Cook 8 minutes longer or until heated through. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ©2020 Allrecipes.com, Inc. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and cook the spaghetti for about 12 minutes. Got to! I added slightly more Worcestershire Sauce and sugar for my taste, also a few dashes of Tobasco and fresh basil at the end. I’m glad that he doesn’t know what is in this Creamy Cheesy Ham Tomato Sauce – because it is those berries! Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from Wendi Spraker, this blog’s author, is strictly prohibited. It can bring people together AND carry them home. Whisk together the sugar, vinegar, tomato soup, mustard powder, egg yolks, and melted butter in the top of the double boiler. Stir in the cream, salt and pepper, simmer stirring occasionally until thickened 10-12 minutes. I found these at Whole Foods but you can also order them on line – through the link below. Bring to a boil, cover, and transfer the pot to the oven. A single photo may be posted elsewhere, provided that full and clear credit is given to Loaves and Dishes with a specific link back to the original content. Privacy policy, Simply delicious. Add the chopped tomatoes, tomato puree and season with the Worcestershire sauce, sugar, salt and pepper. Join me and nourish your body and soul. Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute garlic in oil until tender. -  In a deep commanding voice my dad (who never got mad about anything) said, “It is OK if you play with those berries, but DO NOT EVER EAT ONE! Add the carrots, celery, onions and garlic and sauté for a few minutes until the onion is translucent but not brown. YUM! Store in sterilised jars in the fridge for up to 1 week, or transfer to a container and freeze for up to 2 …