by Grover. Mini Rotomatic Tuners. Your email address will not be published. grover mini locking rotomatic 406 tuners By James ONeal from Sellersburg, IN Wednesday, September 11, 2019 $79.99 Gotoh SG381-01 MG Locking 3L/3R C. 49 € 13 . Stay in tune even with heavy tremolo use. 14:1 gear ratio. We use cookies on our website to make sure you get the best experience. No modification was necessary for a perfect fit. This is my fourth set of Grovers and they are simply amazing,always stay in tune and are reliable and great looking tuners. Gotoh Schaller-style Knob Chrome Tuners (6-in-a-line) 4.8 out of 5 stars 84. Grover 505BC6 Mini Rotomatic Black. Package of 6. They feature compact removable metal knobs with adjustable tension, die-cast gear housings, lifetime sealed lubrication, and 14:1 gear ratio. Mini Roto-Grip Locking Rotomatics have a accurate 18:1 ratio, plus a locking mechanism that keeps your strings securely in place. I put a set of these on my Mexican Telecaster and what a big improvement! Don't make a new nut just to fix a low slot—fill it! Grover 205BC Mini Rotomatic Tuners, 3-Per-Side, Black Chrome. Grover Mini Rotomatic 3+3 tuning keys in black finish. The same innovative engineering and classic design as the Original Locking Rotomatics®, but with smaller buttons for 6-in-line guitars or for those who prefer a little more space for their fingers. 18:1 gear ratio. these are a direct replacement tuners for my 1984 kramer striker, and they come with a lifetime guarantee, got these for my Solid Vintage tinted MM Telwcaster Neck. 79 € 2 . Grover GR305 BC6 Mid-Size Rotomatic. Call us now: 0123-456-789. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. I purchased these tuners for a Telecaster of mine to replace a set of cheap tuners. MEMBERSHIP IS NOW AVAILABLE IN THE UK! But they are great, They went into a Firebird. Go with Grover Mini Roto-Grip Locking Rotomatic tuners for exceptional tuning stability and long-term reliability. 71 € 38 . 14:1 ratio. Black Chrome. Les meilleures offres pour 3 To un côté Grover NOIR CHROME MINI ROTOMATICS 205BC sont sur eBay Comparez les prix et les spécificités des produits neufs et d'occasion Pleins d'articles en … Fender Locking Tuning Machine Vintage. The most compact Rotomatic® tuners, for smaller 6-in-line pegheads. Guitar stays much better in tune between uses. They worked wonderfully, and the customer was happy. Rotomatic ® tuners that automatically lock the string as you tune. Internal-cam locking string posts and 18:1 fine tuning are built into Rotomatic midsize cast housings to fit 6-in-line pegheads. Nice size, compact. For 6-in-line pegheads. Grover mini-Locking Rotomatics 406BC Guitar Machine 4.1 out of 5 stars 9. 105 € 76 . Gear ratio is 18:1. Perfect! Sperzel Guitar Tuners 6L Trimlok SC. They work perfectly of course. Small, lightweight, this precision-made machine fits guitar headpieces that will not take full-size machines. As you tune, the post automatically locks the string. If you continue without changing your settings, you're agreeing to receive all cookies on the StewMac website. About This Item. Grover 144BC Mini Bass Tuners - 2+2 - Black Chrome Mini Tuning Machine Heads for Bass with 20:1 Gear Ratio, 2x2 Configuration, .391" Hole Size, and Included Mounting Hardware - Black Chrome $ 84 .99 Black Friday Sale! 90 € 115,31 € 43 . Available in: 406C Chrome For standard guitars, 3 Treble and 3 Bass, Set of 6, 406BC Black Chrome For standard guitars, 3 Treble and 3 Bass, Set of 6, 406G Gold For standard guitars, 3 Treble and 3 Bass, Set of 6, 406C6 Chrome For Left-Hand 6-in-line guitars, Set of 6, 406BC6 Black Chrome For Left-Hand 6-in-line guitars, Set of 6, 406G6 Gold For Left-Hand 6-in-line guitars, Set of 6, Your email address will not be published. Schaller M6 135 Locking 6L CH. Requires 3/8"(10mm) peghead holes. Thank you StewMac! The improved version of the classic Fender Strat Bridge, The most consistent, top quality Strat® replacement body on the market today. Mini Rotomatics ® (205 Series) Totally professional in design and performance. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The most compact Rotomatic ® tuners, for smaller 6-in-line pegheads.. Rotomatic goodness in small size, for 6-in-line pegheads. $34.34. The most compact Rotomatic ® tuners, for smaller 6-in-line pegheads. Save on Over 900 Items. From Rock & Roll Hall of Fame inductees to garage bands, and world-renowned orchestras to high school marching bands, those who know quality insist on Grover® Musical Products and The Trophy Music Co. for all their accessory needs. $99.99. 75 € Gotoh SD91-05M MG-T Locking 6L B. Price: $61.29 & FREE Shipping. Great machine heads. © 2019 Grover Terms & Conditions: Sale | Purchase, Be the first to review “Mini Locking Rotomatics. Sign in Contact us. GROVER MINI ROTOMATICS 6X1 BLACK 1:18 BLOCABLE. 0. With a gear ratio of 18:1, these locking tuners serve up all the goodness of standard Rotomatics - plus Grover's internal cam post. Build the pedal that redefined overdrive.