To me, this card is still a must for any control deck. Seems there are no cards in the Acquireboard. The Dragon God strikes again! Proved to be useful sometimes. Grixis is a world of death, darkness, undead, hatred, envy, and a lot of other things. Close. Ravaging the Board! It'll become a small piece to some future EDH deck I build when it rotates out. Just made this to have fun with my play group who is now adopting the commander game mode I'm currently building Grixis Dragons with Crosis, the Purger as the commander. Count it in. Bolas Tribal. smithmcbacon EDH. Welcome to the last of the shards, Grixis. The three colors of Grixis are red, black, and blue, which embody some of the most twisted and inhuman ideals out of all the colors (such as rage from red, ruthlessness from black and deception from blue). Dragons are a powerful archetype hidden in the Pioneer card pool. Unread Messages All chats. I'm trying to make it a control-ish deck with a powerful dragon win-con, but I'm unsure of how well it's going to work. Grixis Dragons. Fieldtestno003 EDH. Acquireboard. #anvil of bogardan, #approach of the second sun, #aura of silence, ... the article series that builds entire EDH decks containing no card that costs more than $1. EDH/Commander is a Magic: The Gathering variant format that emphasises social interactions, interesting games, and creative deckbuilding. There are many versions of this deck, but Grixis is my personal favorite. Close. Dragon Tribal + Control? Dandrius7 EDH. Boasting an excellent control package and powerful finishers, this list has the tools to compete with the current meta. I write this series because I like saving money and if I enjoy something, I figure others do as well. Bolas/Grixis/Dragons. Compare. (Bolas style) Rustbucket10 EDH. Updated Sep 15, 2014 by calvinglass1 using our MTG Deck Builder. ... #grixis… Updated Jun 14, 2017 by Zankaa using our MTG Deck Builder. Compare to Deck. Radiant Flames: Hey a board wipe against aggro decks on turn 3? Nicci B, Dragon-G. Haudrauf EDH.