Krark-Clan Ironworks Grixis Artifacts (Commander / EDH MTG Deck) Updated Sep 05, 2018 by Dave-writer90 using our MTG Deck Builder. HappyRager EDH. CardHoarder 30.43 TIX. ShowOff1989 EDH. Edit Live Edit. You can now import it in the MTG Arena client. (100 cards, 88 distinct) - Krark-Clan Ironworks, Unwinding Clock, Vedalken Archmage, Mechanized Production, Tezzeret, Artifice Master, Sculpting Steel, Mind's Eye Grixis Artifact EDH Commander / EDH IndigoRighter. Contact | Upvote 0. Grixis having more options for builds doesn't mean that equipment voltron won't work. However, I am trying to reduce the price of this deck, hence why you don't see Grixis has always been my favorite color combination, I have a Sedris, the Traitor King reanimator deck sitting around somewhere that will doubtless be the decks base, but also makes me slightly disinclined towards him (though additional artifact shenanigans and Feldon of the Third Path as a Sedris replacement if he gets tucked is nice). Grixis Artifact EDH by Urban Faze Report Deck Name ONLINE. This site © 2020 TappedOut.net, LLC Emrakul turn 7? Similarly, just because equipment voltron works doesn't mean that it's the optimal Grixis strategy. Copied to clipboard. I write this series because I like saving money and if I enjoy something, I figure others do as well. Suggestions. This deck has numerous ways to win. Card Odds Draw hand. I have a few payoff cards right now like [[Megatog]], [[Disciple of the Vault]], [[Hangarback Walker]], and [[Ancient Stone Idol]] for when I sac artifacts, just to name a few. Grixis features a vast wasteland known as the Dregscape which is dominated by demons, mutants, necromancers and warlocks. TCGPlayer 183.80 - 154.61 . This deck is meant to be an oppressive, combo deck, and I hope to find many loops, like Bolas's Citadel Card Kingdom 649 ... Artifact control / good stuff. Not every EDH deck is trying to do the most competitive thing it can. This annoying message will go away once you do! im brewing up something similar with marchesa at the helm to return artifacts to play. The deck's concept was made after seeing the War of The Spark Spoilers. Similar Deck Space Auto-suggestions. Auto-suggestions v1. , Card draw is ... T/O. TappedOut.js Blog Widget. Marchesa, facts. I wanted to run a grixis artifacts deck and include at least 4 planeswalkers: Commander / EDH* Privacy statement | So a while back I built this Grixis artifact deck with [[Silas Renn]] and [[Ludevic, Necro Alchemist]] at the helm. Marchesa the Black Adder. 11 Mythic, 43 Rare, 28 Uncommon, 15 Common User Submitted Deck Format: Commander Date: Apr 10, 2017 Archetype: Ludevic, Necro-Alchemist // Silas Renn, Seeker Adept. PAPER. DMCA requests | Spoiler Timeline. Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site. Nicol Bolas, God-Pharaoh Tezzeret, Master of the Bridge Edit. DMCA requests | Card Kingdom 160.67 - 171.95 . Other people can view your private deck by using this url, Seems there are no cards in the Acquireboard. Complete Comment Tutorial! Other people can view your private deck by using this url. Budget . , TappedOut.js Blog Widget. Feeds | Counterspells, removal, creature wipe and big bomb beasties. Playtest v1. UBR (Grixis). Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site. I built it as a sort of sacrifice artifacts for value, recur them from the graveyard and repeat for a easy loop type of deck, and initial testing showed that it wasn't great. This will require TappedOut.js included in your blog. 1 year ago. Discord Server | EDH Recommendations and strategy content for Magic: the Gathering Commander Add to folder Copy. Aetherflux Reservoir Deckcycle Deckcycle Feature Queue. Contact | Junk . Privacy statement | Deckcycle Deckcycle Feature Queue. Similar Deck Space Auto ... Chobt EDH. Edit Live Edit. Looking to build a grixis colored artifact deck with aristocratic tendencies not in order to get rid of other creatures, but to get value payoffs for sacrificing my artifacts.