Min: $ 0. Golden State Cider Hamaica Single 16oz can . BEER TYPE. We have the right cider at the right price for you. ... Golden State Mighty Dry 4pk-16oz Cans. SKU. Limited quantities may be available in store. 226884161-2. ABOUT HARD CIDER REVIEWS HardCiderReviews.com is an independent review site. STATE. Price. 4.3 out of 5 stars. Cider - Herbed / Spiced / Hopped | 6.3% ABV Commercial Description: 100% apples fermented with champagne yeast.Columbus hops. $18.99. Apple Cider. That cider project eventually developed into Golden State Cider, and last year, all Devoto ciders became part of the Golden State Cider brand. In order to meet production demands and maintain a reasonable price, Golden State ciders now include apples sourced from regions outside of Sonoma County, primarily from the Pacific Northwest. I wasn’t a fan of this due to the sourness; it reminded me more of a Normandy France style cider (due to the sourness & funk) than an English cider (which often have higher tannins & bitterness). We've traveled in excess of 45,000 miles and have taste tested more than 600 varieties of commercially produced and small batch craft cider from 150+ hard cider brands. We're currently in beta mode, organizing all of our tasting notes to help you find the best brands of hard cider available in the US and abroad. Brands. Max: $ 150. Pairs well with savory seafood dishes, ramen, sushi, or green papaya salad. Order online, pick up in store, enjoy local delivery. Golden State Hamaica Hibiscus cider Cider. Golden State ... Golden State Golden State Cider Hamaica Single 16oz can $3.39 Add to Cart Wish List. California. GOLDEN STATE FOOLS GOLD 4pk-16oz Cans. 4 reviews. Explore thousands of wines, ... Apple Cider - 7.5% ABV. Shop Golden State Fools Gold at the best prices. Aromatic cider cider, ... United States. Golden State (Sebastopol CA) Mighty Dry (6.9% ABV): It is my first time trying their cider… Gingergrass Cider is is a vibrant, zesty, semi-dry ginger and lemongrass infused cider. $10.99 + CRV . Pick Up. BEER STYLE.