Golden Joy offers all things Chinese when it comes to the typical Tangra style. Very good service…. One Time Verification code has been sent to your email, Please enter it here to verify your email. The staff members are very courteous. Therefore menu of Golden Joy, Tangra is subject to change and dineout does not guarantee the accuracy of menu items at Golden Joy, Tangra. Name * E-mail * Telephone * Message. Menu (including prices) for Golden Joy may have changed since the last update. The restaurant is very good….excellent experience it was…i will refer my friends to go and have dinner or lunch there…love it just…awesome restaurant it is ! The only place I go with my family and friends in China Town to dine. Awesome experience…. Good food. Like him and the restaurant. Like him and the restaurant. Golden Joy is located in China town (Tangra). We invite you to join us and experience hakka chinese food at its finest. The noodles are all handmade and they taste delicious. Obviously try chicken sui mai.. Nice And Yummy Food. Delicious food, great suggestions and service from especially Neville. Very much satisfied. Quality of food just too good.. Awesome Food! I am very happy & always with golden joy enjoy with my family, Awesome spicy chiness food.pocket friendly and nice place to hangout with friends. The place serves sumptuous Chinese delicacies which are known for their authentic sauces, ingredients, and spices which are handpicked by the trained chefs. The decor as well as the ambience is exclusive. If you like the spicy Kolkata style Chinese, then this place has a lot to offer. Golden Joy is a place where every diner finds his/her personal favorite Chinese dish from the A-la-Carte Menu. Golden Joy, Kolkata: See 151 unbiased reviews of Golden Joy, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #83 of 4,580 restaurants in Kolkata. Steamed Prawns, Steamed Fish in Black Bean Sauce, Roast Chicken Chili Garlic, Chili Crab Claws!! People are well mannered and polite here. Submit clear. Menu images shown on this app have been digitised by Zomato. Located inside Tangra, this eatery has almost 500 covers and has a valet parking. All Rights Reserved. Our specialties include Chilli Chicken, Chicken Pakora, Hakka Chow Mein and many more. Nice place for big family get-together. Disclaimer: Golden Joy, Tangra menu is collected from restaurant / received over email. Therefore menu of Golden Joy, Tangra is subject to change and dineout does not guarantee the accuracy of menu items at Golden Joy, Tangra. The food were awesome…specially I will suggest others to try tangy crispy chicken.. A spicy delicious treat… It was li’l bit crowdy but so far very good place to have lunch or Dinner.. Must try prawn chips…. Tax applicable on food & drinks. In one word lovely � ….. Had a wonderful time.. So we ordered 1 Thread chicken, 1 chilli fish (dry), 1 mixed fried rice, 1 ginger chicken, 1 virgin mojito, 1 pnite of RC. This restaurant is currently not operational. Delicious food , very good ambience and top of everything very good service. Testimonials. Your mobile number will be verified in next step. Awesome place! Zomato does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items at Golden Joy. Overall the food is excellent, a bit greasy but has a lot of flavour. Golden Joy has a huge seating area accommodating about 400 diners. we often visit …and always a great experience …jus awesome ..food is superb and ambience is always friendly .. What should I tell. Disclaimer: Golden Joy, Tangra menu is collected from restaurant / received over email. Awesome ambience with awesome food quality. The ambience, grub and service is simply immaculate. Must Visit! © 2017, dineout.co.in. Mind blowing best of the lot in Kolkata @ China Town. This is very pocket friendly place to hangout with friends & family. MENU CLOSE back . Check out menu, photos, reviews, and party packages of Golden Joy, Kolkata on Slohsout Awesome food & totally love the “Thread chicken”…Chili Garlic Red Pepper etc etc .It’s a must have when u visit Golden Joy. Nice ambience! Golden Joy | Tangra | Kolkata | Developed by. Like it . Thanks To Neville For Proper Suggestions. Delicious food, great suggestions and service from especially Neville. Quick Links. Golden Joy, Tangra, Kolkata; View menu, reviews, customer ratings, customer photos, location, maps, contact number, phone number and more on magicpin. The Stuffed Mushroom and the Chilly Garlic Shrimps! One of the best at China Town, Tangra. Currently we are not offering reservations here. Best Chinese Food in Town! Home; Gallery; About Us ; Map; Contact Us; Testimonials; Our Location. Contact Us. One of the best place to dine or have a drink in China Town in Kolkata. Golden Joy, restaurant in , Kolkata. The only place I go with my family and friends in China Town to dine. Our total bill was around 1800 /-. ♥, Golden fried fish,salad chiken,cantonis chow&dragon chiken is yammi. The Quality Of Both Food And Services Are Equally Good. This restaurant serves very good authentic Chinese Food. Golden Joy Restaurant serves great quality of spicy Indian style chinese food. Best food at minimal rate. Find the best Restaurants, Deals, Discounts & Offers.