When done correctly, this Asian Chicken Marinade sauce is somewhere between a purely sweet honey chicken sauce, a spicy general Tso’s sauce, and a tangy savory bourbon chicken sauce, with a texture just a tad thinner than pure honey. https://www.williams-sonoma.com/recipe/soy-ginger-marinade.html Let the chicken marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours (or overnight). Place marinated chicken on a plate, salt lightly, and let it sit at room temperature for 15-20 minutes. UNITS: US. For some more great grilling tips, also check out my Mexican Chicken Marinade post. The larger the pan, the quicker the sauce will reduce. Garlic Ginger Chicken Marinade! Soy, Honey, Ginger, Sesame, Vinegar, and Sriracha… All of those flavors come through, and it is beautiful. Your email address will not be published. It looks soo yummy & sound so delicious…i can’t wait make it…i will make it tonight dinner….Thanks for sharing an amazing recipe…! Remove chicken from marinade and pat dry. Add drips of Sriracha hot sauce to taste. Enjoy! It’s the best easy grilled chicken … For something that comes together so fast with such simple, humble ingredients it packs a GINORMOUS flavor punch. Your email address will not be published. a new recipe. Do I dare make a claim so bold that this chicken is THE grilled chicken of the summer? as far as grilling season goes, but lemon ginger soy marinade has currently and permanently stolen my heart. You have been wondering for years how Chinese restaurants make that perfect Honey Garlic Chicken sauce. I really feel excited and want to try it for my tomorrow’s meal. Soy, Honey, Ginger, Sesame, Vinegar, and Sriracha… All of those flavors come through, and it is beautiful. Let this savory-sweet Asian soy ginger marinade work its magic on grilled chicken, pork, steak, tofu—you name it. Flip chicken with grill tongs, and cook an additional 5-6 minutes (or until meat thermometer reads an internal temp of 165° F). The next part is optional, (but not really). Combine the soy sauce, honey, vinegar, brown sugar, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger in a 2 cup pyrex or mixing bowl and whisk together. Grill chicken over medium-high heat, turning once until chicken registers 160F. Leave a review, or head over to Instagram and share a photo! Add the thighs, expel most of the air, and seal the top. If the sugar in the honey (or brown sugar) burns, it will smell and taste awful! Not to worry though! It’s gingery, garlicky and rich with soy and toasted sesame flavor (230 … Do not overheat as sugars will burn!). October 6, 2020 by Courtney 1 Comment This content contains affiliate links. And if you’re sticking with an Asian theme, why not some buffet-style Chinese Donuts for dessert? To transform the extra Asian chicken marinade into a delicious sauce, carefully pour it into a large, shallow NON-STICK pan. Ginger Soy Glazed Chicken. Let’s make something worth sharing! In a large bowl, whisk lemon juice, ginger, soy sauce, olive oil, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper until smooth. This is fantastic…Sarah, and it such a mouthwatering recipe till now on your blog. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/chicken-marinade-with-soy-sauce But, if you save and cook down the marinade and reduce it to a thicker sauce, you can top that grilled chicken with an extra flavor blast of the sauce. 1 1/12 lb package of Boneless skinless chicken breast (or thighs), 1/2 cup Soy sauce (*for Gluten-Free, substitute Tamari), 1/4 cup Rice vinegar (or white wine vinegar). June 16, 2020 49 Comments. Then finish cooking it in a 350F oven for 15-20 minutes until the chicken registers 165F. Bring everything to a boil, and then reduce heat to a gentle simmer. To get all the latest delicious recipesstraight to your inbox. Combine the ingredients in a 2 cup pyrex or mixing bowl and whisk together before pouring over the chicken in a resealable bag. Do yourself a favor and put this chicken on the grill-out agenda for the Fourth of July weekend and yes, I do mean every.single.day. This Asian Chicken Marinade recipe combines honey, garlic, sesame, and ginger into a combination marinade/sauce that will have your family licking their plates clean. Do I dare make a claim so bold that this chicken is THE grilled chicken of the summer? Since then, my SO and I have been craving it so much, we've made it at least 6 times. as far as grilling season goes, but lemon ginger soy marinade has currently and permanently stolen my heart. What a fabulous tasting chicken that reminds me of the teriyaki chicken we use to buy at the food court in the mall. I’m Courtney, and I’m so happy to have you here! MAKE IT SHINE! Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and/or chopped green onions. I would recommend pan-searing the chicken in a little oil on the stove. ADD YOUR PHOTO . This Asian Chicken Marinade recipe is a simple, do-it-all marinade and sauce that will give you a delicious chicken dinner with just the right balance of sticky sweetness, a hint of tangy vinegar, savory soy and garlic, a nip of ginger… It’s just the strong character of the soy sauce coming through. Recipe by Melany. Just a big mess of this chicken will suffice. This helps keep your meat from sticking when you turn it over (and preserves those beautiful grill marks). Boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts are the best chicken cuts for marinating (and eventually grilling). Before placing the first piece of meat on the grill, make sure your grill grates are clean, and lightly brush some canola or olive oil on the grates with a bunched up paper towel. Combine the garlic and ginger with 1/4 cup brown sugar, 3 Tbsp soy … Tip! What cut of chicken is best for marinating? This marinade is delicious with beef and pork steaks, and … When it freezes flat it will store nicely and be easier to defrost. This Asian Chicken Marinade combines the best Asian flavors to bring you juicy grilled chicken, coated in a sweet/savory glaze sauce.