Toss pork bites through the garlic butter sauce to evenly coat. While pork is resting, whisk together the butter, garlic, onion powder, and parsely. Sear steak bites for a minute; flip over and add butter and garlic. Here's to good eating! It’s perfect for busy weeknight dinner when a full-course steak dinner is too much to handle in the kitchen.. Remove the skillet from the oven, and using a spoon, pour some of the delicious butter sauce left in the skillet onto the pork chops before serving. Success! Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes. : 1 1/2 lb (650 g) pork chops, cut into 1-inch cubes, 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning mix (preferably low sodium). I hope I can inspire you to cook healthier dishes at home. Garlic Butter Baked Pork Chops are juicy, tender, and super-flavourful thanks to the amazing butter sauce. gluten-free, low-carb, paleo, Pork Chops, Skillet Recipe, whole30. In only 5 minutes, you’ll prep everything, and in 10-12 minutes, this recipe will be done and ready to eat. Remove from the oven. Pour the garlic butter mixture over the pork chops. If you like this Garlic Butter Baked Pork Chops recipe, please share it with your friends and family. Healthy Recipes Bean Recipes Cooking Recipes Healthy Treats Soup Recipes Salad Recipes Recipies Lemon Green Beans Pork And Green Beans Recipe. Now check your email to confirm your subscription. You need less than 20 minutes to make this recipe. What I love most about this recipe is that it requires simple ingredients, yet it’s so flavourful. Enjoy!. Pour the garlic butter over the pork. Steak Bites. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a skillet or pan over medium-high heat until hot. I am so excited to share all my Low-carb, Paleo and/or Whole30 delicious recipes with you. Pour the garlic butter mixture over the pork chops, and place the skillet in the oven. Here's to good eating! Steak bites are easy and delicious to make. These baked pork chops are super juicy and tender thanks to the garlic butter thyme sauce. Family Reunions! Sign up to receive new recipes directly to your inbox and post updates directly to your inbox, plus get a FREE e-cookbook when you subscribe! You’ll make this recipe many times since it’s the fastest and easiest way to make pork chops in the oven. google_ad_height = 600; To make the Cajun butter pork bites: In a shallow plate, sprinkle pork bites with cajun seasoning and toss to coat well. google_ad_client = "ca-pub-5165746306112379"; Here you'll find nutritious weeknight meals, easy one-pan recipes and quick meal-prep ideas. I'd like to receive the free email course. //-->. /* Cookbook Skyscraper */ The time depends on the thickness of your pork chops.*. Click here to start your own cookbook! In a small bowl, mix together the butter, thyme, and garlic. Holiday Gifts, Wedding Gifts, Trust me when I say this! You and your family will love these delicious Garlic Butter Baked Pork Chops because this recipe is one of the best baked pork chops recipes I’ve ever made. Creole seasoning; 2 Tbsp. This garlic butter sauce is the queen of this baked pork chops recipe because it keeps the pork chops very juicy, tender, moist, and delicious. Please try again. Place the pork chops back in the pan and spoon the sauce over the top. * Remove from the oven. Pork Bites and Green Beans w/ Garlic. We'll help you start your own personal cookbook! Do you want to taste more? *Recipes and photos entered into the Family Cookbook Project are provided by the submitting contributors. pork chops, cut into 1-inch cubes ; 2 Tbsp. Learn more about the process to create a cookbook -- or Then, pour this sauce over the pork chops, and bake it. Search for more great recipes here from Good quality butter (if possible organic or grass-fed or ghee). 1 1/2 lb. Please contact us if you believe copyright violations have occurred. Prepare the butter sauce by melting four tablespoons of butter in the microwave or stove. © 2004-2020 Family Cookbook Project, LLC. Enjoy! Dominique Ambrose food June 26, 2020 June 26, 2020 1 Minute. Sear until golden, about 2 minutes per side. Bridal Shower ideas and your own personal family cookbook right now! Season the pork chops with salt and pepper, and set aside. Mm… It’s so good that the pork chops will melt-in-your-mouth. Learn more about the process to create a cookbook. Then, season the pork chops well with salt and pepper. Once it’s melted, add the chopped thyme and garlic. All rights are retained by the contributor. Add the pork to the skillet and sear for 2-3 minutes per side. Once you melt the butter in the microwave, simply add the minced garlic and chopped thyme, and give it a good stir. Measure it by inserting a meat thermometer into the thickest part of the pork chop.