Spread pizza sauce over the dough. I have not had to do this but it might work. https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/electric-skillet-recipes It will take about 5 to 10 minutes. Wayne F. 1 decade ago. Everyone has their favorite brand of frozen pizza. Good question. To cook frozen pizza, take the pizza out of the freezer an hour or 2 before you plan to cook it so it can reach room temperature, which will prevent the pizza from becoming soggy during cooking. you might what to thaw the pizza first. If you have a large pan with a lid put the heat on low and place it in the pan. 2 0. Whether you resort to yours out of convenience or because you’re short on time, a ready-to-eat pizza—whether frozen or from your local supermarket’s deli section—can be a dinner saver. As it thaws and begins to bake, the dough of a frozen pizza will release water. Mar 3, 2016 - An electric frying pan, also known as an electric skillet, is a versatile countertop appliance capable of more than just frying. Then, bake it in the oven at the temperature recommended on the box, which is usually between 375 degrees Fahrenheit and 425 degrees … If you have an electric skillet then allow to thaw and place in covered electric skillet on 275F. Your biggest problem will be making sure that the pan is covered and that pizza is kept off of the pan’s bottom. You can use an electric frying pan to bake foods such as cakes, biscuits, cornbread and potatoes--all without turning on your oven. Sprinkle with Italian Spice (to taste), spread over with slices of pepperoni, mushroom, onion slices, green peppers, (or any topping of choice) and top with mozza cheese. Use low heat and watch carefully. Can you bake a frozen pizza in an electric skillet? Cover skillet and cook at 300 degrees for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. I generally keep a lid on the pizza until the cheese melts, then crisp up the bottom. I “fry” mine all the time on the stove, so you can do the same with your electric skillet. Once it has defrosted, place the pizza on a baking tray. You will have to watch it closely. Put into the electric skillet and put to edges to form a pizza crust. Yes you can cook a frozen pizza in a frying pan. You don’t have to do without frozen pizza. Good luck.