Not only is it healthy, but is low in carbs and makes for a perfect green vegetable which you can have at any time of the day. It’s easy and quick to make and of course delicious to eat. When you’re looking for a quick breakfast or lunch recipe, these cute little Zucchini fritters are your best options. Giant Zucchini-Corn Fritter Just a Pinch. They are packed with veggies, and are keto friendly, also gluten-free. While I usually make banana fritters with DIY gluten free flour or einkorn, I wanted to share this alternative, grain free recipe that I put together using almond flour for those of you who don’t eat grains. Serve it with some Cream Cheese and a sauce of your choice. Yes these low carb zucchini fritters are very healthy. That’s a huge difference, meaning you can eat way more of them and still stay on a low carb diet. Then use some of the above suggestions of things to have alongside your fritters for a complete meal. Now brown up the keto zucchini patties on one side, then flip them and brown on the other side. Prawn & Zucchini Fritters KitchenAid. Next, mix it with some salt and leave for 10 minutes. We are going to share with you the steps how we make the zucchini fritters. ★☆ There are 2 ways to make the patties: 7. You can make your zucchini fritters in the oven instead of frying them. Store them in an air-tight plastic container or in a ziploc freezer bag. 1. Zucchini is my favorite summer squash. To simplify things, keto zucchini pancakes are basically the same as zucchini fritters. The first major thing that we have to replace in the low carb zucchini fritters is the flour. A mother of twins looking to make life pretty through little things. It’s low in carbs and filled with other health benefits which help you stay strong and fit. Mix that with some Sharp White Cheddar Cheese, some Grated Parmesan Cheese, Cream Cheese, crushed Garlic, one whole Egg, and some Freshly grounded Black Pepper. This will make them come out less greasy, and healthier for you. If you have any zucchini fritters leftover you can just put them in an airtight plastic container and refrigerate them for 4-5 days. So the flour acts as a soaking agent and also as a binding agent. When making different zucchini recipes, the idea of salting the squash is often mentioned in order to help the squash to release some of the water out of it. 2. When you think that you have gotten out all of the water then squeeze it again. Form your mixture into patties. When making this keto zucchini fritter recipe we have found that using a box grater to shred the zucchini is the best method. Once all of the squash is in the bowl, you can start adding the other ingredients. There are 2 ways to make the patties, one is to form them into patties before hand and lay them out on a piece of parchment paper so they will be easy to transfer into the pan. Nothing else! These healthy Keto zucchini fritters are made from only a few simple ingredients, zucchini being the primary ingredient. Instead of frying your Keto zucchini fritters on the stove in oil you can cook them a couple of other ways. 2 tablespoons chopped Shallots. These are low in oil, they are barely shallow fried in Olive oil and that’s all about the carbs that you’d be using in your recipe. Take your time, look around my blog, enjoy the ambiance, and most importantly try these delectable recipes! Keywords: Keto Zucchini Fritters, Keto Zucchini Fritter Recipe, Low Carb Zucchini Fritters, Keto Zucchini Pancakes, Zucchini Fritters, Keto Zucchini Patties, Keto Zucchini Cakes, Zucchini Fritters without flour, Keto Fritters, no flour zucchini fritters, healthy zucchini fritter, Best Keto Zucchini Fritters, Easy Keto Zucchini Fritters, Tag @ICantBelieveItsLowCarb on Instagram and hashtag it #ICantBelieveItsLowCarb. I am a professional Dietician and Nutritionist and also the cook, writer, stylist, and photographer behind Recipe Magik. Add the eggs, almond flour, pepper, salt, paprika and scallions. on the Foodie Pro Theme.