But unlike its companion pizzas, this one was supposed to be baked on a pizza pan or sheet pan in the oven. Per 1/4 pizza - Calories: 438kcal | Fat: 22.50g | Carbs: 41.25g | Protein: 18.75g Gluten Free Signature Pepperoni Pizza. The Schwan's family maintains 100 percent ownership in Schwan’s Home Service, which represents the company’s legacy home-delivery business launched by the late Marvin Schwan in 1952. Frozen pizza is surely one of food preservation's greatest gifts. Once again, Freschetta promised a four-cheese "medley" of mozzarella, white cheddar, provolone, and Parmesan. I grabbed an old favorite, a frozen Freschetta Brick Oven Pepperoni Pizza. ... Freschetta makes a great brick-oven square pie, but that only makes the OG's collapse at … Save $1.00 off (1) Freschetta Kitchen Fresh Pizza Coupon (Click the above link to get this coupon) Looking for the latest Coupons? There was also clearly some herb component sprinkled on top — likely oregano and/or parsley. view more freschetta cheese pizza products. Freschetta Pepperoni Pizza: Brick Oven Italian Pepperoni Pizza. I throw it in the oven, expecting it to taste great like how I remembered it. My first thought, "this tastes exactly like a Tony's pizza". Did you know that our daily updated Coupon Database has coupons for thousands of items? 1,714 Followers, 15 Following, 149 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Freschetta (@freschetta) Baking instructions: Schwan's Company, formerly known as The Schwan Food Company, is a privately owned company under CJ CheilJedang with approximately 12,000 employees.. Product Title FRESCHETTA Naturally Rising Pizza, Canadian Style Bacon & Pineapple, 27.51 oz Average Rating: ( 4.6 ) out of 5 stars 167 ratings , based on 167 reviews Current Price Oh my god, nothing could prepare me for the disgusting terrible pizza I was about to bite into. Click HERE to see a list of our daily updated Newest Coupon Offers.