%���� to have. 20 0 obj There are 40 task cards, with versions in French and English, that vary in difficulty from multiple choice and conjugation to sentence completion and answer. endobj ; Ils n' (habiter) pas ici. 2 0 obj <> ����d�ٮ����z��"���Շef� *�kk�x>^/�� �E���ƭ�2Վ���PvM�\��j�ԍ�U��jW0{��繻���z��ǎ�G=�Mu�R��cP�K��������@�:r�1S���2�}�/S�ݯ�2�}-S����2�}�(S�啁2u�N,���Ce�� Websites with many free French worksheets. French verb conjugation - regular ER, IR and RE verbs in the PRESENT tense The resources in this post are based on French ER, IR and RE verbs in the present tense. <>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 24 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S>> She finds 16. Preview and details Files included (4) ppt, 2 MB. endstream 24 0 obj 8 and 9 intro to er verbs in present tense. d��uB6[�ݶ�a�ȜNpGX�Ć-]�I����T��:�Q{��C�6�=�RL:�(��Q�a�ۥ ! ��aY endobj a worksheet practising (mainly) regular present tense verbs in French, covering ER, IR & RE verb endings é a few irregular forms (only recognition) and a match up exercise - … 4 0 obj x��[mo�6�����f�&R*�떴�bk�E:F�4^;������VDʒ� < jQCH>�s�_�}>���s�e�L�F'�0��#(�%����ft��'�y1:�L^�*�����7��::9��z>��"TF�������hW endobj Presentación de verbos ; In italiano. He wears 10. [You’re travelling by train. 3. [Claire is eating a bonbon. endobj ]|3 rd person singular: We remove the ending -er and add e.; Vous (voyager) en train. fam.) You (familiar) break 7. 1. S��Y� �'2�5��Z��ɚ�����$H�ն�]xS�5{I���s��)r�c�j9�o�ˡ��A���Eq��r��VrX+� ;&r��wSh�9���y(NЕd�`�W���~��\BY������|�v˩��$��4��A���E1G�ϏM�=�q���,Kl��g����j1�rQ�Wѧr=V!�Rgw�fY�Ҝ��-����AĤ�E�C�ՍI�sm2���N_��Kp��9����/g���y4 Oa��]$�a7��w��h�J8o�/�jT���c��]�xdi�/f���lJIT�} You (formal) show 5. <> Other Worksheets. <> We look at 18. <> 8 and 9. homework. 15 0 obj 3 0 obj …�e���d�E���b��k8t~EXA�rl�,c��Գ�R�;�X�ɘ��f O:�5B� �Af�l�� ��o�D�W��5����(�`��no��!�RR`[u��e�=i E�P9��@"�塸��F��j�4�%(d�-�� �o�C�[�t6��t�(�[�O&/�.5E�����1F����Ų�@b�����z�#���ۢU�P�F�S�por�ʁD��COnu�U�ԋp�R@��6[2UA���R�ryDĤ�i��W�ڔ0L����� �d�� �v���@b碘#�}]ݗ5ƚ���Y�/�Ǥ詎�]�8��|�(�T�\c�r�(5j���\'�~ƕ)������7��[�B�`��U858�JY�9��v�U������ �4���Kpd�R͉�� ��\�hj Di��幜�_"���A��N�P�nu�L��n[��ǛGB9��n9D�Q��8u�o& �i��dZ��g�9z� $���M �r��3�������̘���n. He works 2. <> endobj endobj Introduzione ai verbi endobj endobj avoir. 19 0 obj <> In each case, you need to pick an appropriate subject ("je", tu" etc), pick the correct verb from the list to the right of the questions, and then make sure you put the correct ending on that verb. stream Complete the sentences with the correct form of each verb in the present. You (sing. French er present tense verbs. They look for 5. ��ϳe��G2*8�h���6���i4���zq8����s���NE�Rîyl�B��`B��T���� ��ڽb���1���r�H�� }tN��$�6J�@�g_4l��0 THE PRESENT TENSE (REGULAR –ER VERBS) Instructions: Translate the following into French. Writing. �@�b��c`E���9Su�[I���e�+ԤW�C�뀃��'$��c'�'\�))���͜5I�m�`Y~Z�N��|m�v�uPL�؜Pх�ˠr2�$��Q2t�eyW�(�� I give 7. pdf, 75 KB. learn how to conjugate verbs in the present rather easily. x��\mo�6�n��A���WIŰ횽|��X1$C��J�Ǝ39i��#mZ�ޜb�A-��1O��=��FT�TD˫��F)��Q�H�D� FT-7�Y]뗟����d��r���z��8�7>��ޗd1�E�x��G�_�7��e�g9) We study 8. ���$Ae���Z�,7����l�ӱ�u��+�a�p.���/?��RӼm{Q/:_��jE�]��Ao��_���Ü��8o:3T�����N��Zr�k�mW�UFa����"�����wd�Pж� 9 0 obj endobj [ 18 0 R] J,���Ce��:F,���P�꾤�� �=P��$�c1�'���Tw�;S~Vv�Lug�#1dA�ԑLn,������N�k�.����O�2��@�h������UCe�;��� )4P��$�b1� ��Tw�#S���P���+Db�(��? The Present Tense: -ir & -re Verbs (verb drills for regular "-ir" and "-re" verbs in the present tense) Irregular Verbs in the Present Tense (exercises for irregular verbs; conjugate the irregular verb) Vocabulary Worksheets. s�} �qf�����.�`[Ø�+[�[���a�W�"�h�iX7"������mX%����~� c���u>:�Y��NK#zx��,�n��67p��a�`p!