Happy shopping Firestone Destination LE2 Warranty. The Destination LE3 is a much needed upgrade, and has been improved to last even longer than the LE2. Tires in question are firestone destination le, (dot vn08, 0107) just days and one year after purchase new. The Firestone Destination LE3 scored a 89% out of a total of 100. They are quiet on the highway & aggressive enough for off-road duty. The Firestone Destination A/T is the SUV and light truck all-terrain tire for drivers who want to go wherever the road leads--from main streets to the woods. Well, BFG AT KO2 is definitely a fine all-terrain tire that is quiet and comfortable on the road, but Firestone Destination AT is even better. Additionally, this is a well balanced tire that typically needs minimal weight for balancing during installation. You can't go wrong, solid tire at a great value and they offer LT sizes and load ranges if your looking for a more rugged construction. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Firestone Destination A/T All-Season Radial Tire - 215/75R15 100S at Amazon.com. If we compare only the on-road performance, Firestone Destination AT can easily win the match. Ratings And Score. Read the tire test inside Four Wheeler Magazine. Long-link carbon reinforcement improves treadwear and helps resist cracking, chipping and tearing, while 5-degree noise … Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I've run 4 sets Firestone AT tires on 2 different 4Runners and was thinking of trying the Coopers as I'd read good things about them. Firestone Destination AT: On the Road. This is my second set, I ran these on my XJ also. I have Firestone Destination A/T's on my 17' 75th Laredo WK2 & love them. Cooper AT3 4s VS Firestone Destination AT 2 My 2000 4Runner is in need of a new set of tires. After tire failure vehicle one veered violently into left lane of the two lane interstate highway and vehicle two collided with vehicle one sending vehicle one skidding on its drivers side before coming to a rest on the right breakdown lane. The Destination A/T with UNI-T technology is built to adapt to travel in wet or dry weather and gives you an extra measure of confidence in handling and braking on those rainy days. The Firestone Destination A/T tire is the all-terrain tire built for pickup truck, jeep and SUV drivers who want to go wherever the road leads them. In addition, like all Firestone tires it’s covered by the brand’s Gold Pledge Limited Warranty, which is one of the very best in the business. Firestone backs the Destination LE2 with a 60,000 mile limited treadwear warranty. The new Firestone Destination A/T Tire may not have an aggressive looking tread, but this all terrain tire impressed us!