1. How can they be so unprofessional? One day it will come full circle and there will no longer be an Earth Fare.....it is just a matter of time. I am also am online blogger and am warning everyone to stay away from your store unless they want vomit in their food!!!! Not the best day, if you want to find full shelves. I checked with the store manager (Greg) and he said he did not know why they charged more than double on food. Earth Fare is an American health and wellness supermarket with 9 locations in 4 states throughout the Southeast United States. Please advise. First let me say I have probably been your store's most frequent and probably it's best customer since the Auburn store opened.I go every day and spend about $300.00 a week .I know every one who works there on a first name basis and I am quick compliment them when they do do things exceptionally well but I am also first to point out mistakes when I see them. [20], Earth Fare expanded into Virginia in November 2017 with three locations in Roanoke, Fairfax, and Williamsburg. Earth Fare has 905 employees.. Who are Earth Fare competitors?. I have been shopping at the beach location in Jacksonville Florida from the first day that they open.I went last week and will never go again. This is a great company but the mangers at the Jacksonville Store needs an Up Grade. At Earth Fare, Inc. (Earth Fare), our mission is to make it easier for everyone to eat healthier and live better lives. That negotiation was the culmination of several months Earth Fare’s representatives spent shopping around for buyers. Thanks for your time and consideration. "[10], Oak Hill Capital bought the chain in 2012. NOTHING refilled....mac and cheese was almost empty...burned food on pans and very "gross".....The bean dish (didn't leave an impression....don't remember name) was crusted over on top. The company has filed for Chapter 11 and announced that it will liquidate all store inventory and fixtures and close each store as it empties out of product. [14] All locations closed by February 25, 2020. [25], "Eight Earth Fare stores to reopen under new ownership", "Earth Fare aimed to bring 'longer, healthier, happier lives' to Fort Mill. Earth Fare is an American health and wellness supermarket with 9 locations in 4 states throughout the Southeast United States. I am not happy with your new rules about giving the discount only on Mondays. Frequently Asked Questions. the bus tubs at the dumping station were terrible. Dirty tables, dishes sitting on tables unoccupied, floor was disgustingly filthy.....AND wow! The second and third locations to reopen are in Roanoke, Virginia and Boone, North Carolina with five other locations earmarked to resume operations in Athens, Georgia, Summerville, South Carolina, and Rock Hill, South Carolina. They were OLD, WORN and FILTHY.....My one spoon of bean "stuff", one spoon of mac and cheese (at least 6 hours old) and 1 cup of soup was in excess of 9.00...NO PROBLEM....if it had been a good meal.....Our shopping group was planning a trip to your store for healthy eating shopping. However, after this experience, today we went to another local store. Pleasant, SC or AwendawIn 2002 you placed a store in the central location, but it was not supported. I stopped in (because I was waiting in the same shopping area) to grab a bite to eat from the so called café.....WOW...how gross! I am another disgruntled senior customer. The locals tried to send us to a place called Fresh Thyme but they (including their store brand) carry a lot of standard stuff. There are still some wonderful employees there, but the feeling of family is gone, and frequent customers can sense the change.Until recently, Earth Fare seemed like a community market that represented ethics and good sense – not another cog in the capitalist machine. On February 3, 2020, Earth Fare announced that it was going out of business and liquidating all of its stores. You can call Earth Fare at phone number, or write a letter to Earth Fare Home Office, 66 Westgate Pkwy, Asheville, North Carolina, 28806, United States. [15][16], While it sold food from around the world, the company also operated the policy of "100 mile Commitment" to sell as much local produce as possible from within a 100-mile radius of the store. [24], The chain also announced its first completely new location—as opposed to a reopening of a shuttered location—will open in early 2021 in Christiansburg, Virginia. Company profile page for Earth Fare Inc including stock price, company news, press releases, executives, board members, and contact information go on the better business bureau website and make a complaint. If they are accredited then doing this will make their ratings go down and this surely get there attention. Earth Fare Customer Service Phone Number (269) 343-4160, Email, Address [6] After closing all stores in February 2020, three locations reopened in June 2020 and a total of 14 locations operate as of November 2020. Haven't you heard? Earth Fare. Earth Fare Corporate Office Headquarters 145 Cane Creek Industrial Park Drive Suite 150 Fletcher, NC 28732 USA Corporate Phone Number: 1-828-281-4800 Fax Number: 1-828-254-7556 Customer Service Number: 1-828-281-4800 It listed liabilities of $100 million to $500 million and assets of $100 million to $500 million. He said the Corporate Office is the one that determines what they charge for food! As of Jun 5, 2019. Industries Retail and Wholesale.