And that’s pretty much how we ended up with a can of Deutsche Kuche’s Harvest Potato soup: It looked good, it was pretty inexpensive ($1.99 for a large can), and would be quick and easy to just heat up and serve. Campbell's Chunky Classic Chicken Noodle Soup (Container), Campbell's Slow Kettle Style French Onion, Daily Harvest Tomato & Bell Pepper Gazpacho, Pacific Organic Hearty Italian Vegetable Soup with Chicken Bone Broth, Campbell's Well Yes! See All Recipes. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I don’t know if it’s because I’m just not a super fan of canned soup to begin with, but this one didn’t taste any different than any other canned potato soup I’ve had before. It was edible, but nothing out of this world. You are here: Homepage. Pantry Essentials. Products. *** Dismiss. Recently stopped at the Aldi in Clinton Township on Hayes looking for Hagebutte but they didn’t have any. Is this information inaccurate or incomplete? I love potato soup, so how did this one stand up to The ALDI Nerd test? I’ll probably return this to the store. So you know I had to give the Deutsche Küche Harvest Potato Soup a try! Theme: shopstore Made with by aThemeArt . 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. ... Deutsche KÜche German Soup Assorted Varieties ... selected Description Description Description. I crave that inner warmth that sitting down to a nice, hot bowl of soup gives me. Dump it in a pot (no need to add water) and cook until heated through. I crave that inner warmth that sitting down to a nice, hot bowl of soup gives me. And when fall begins, my soup alarm goes off. This is an intense potato soup made from Potatos, Carrots & Leaks . For me, I’ll be sticking to making soups in my Instant Pot. Although the information provided on this site is presented in good faith and believed to be correct, FatSecret makes no representations or warranties as to its completeness or accuracy and all information, including nutritional values, is used by you at your own risk. C = This is just okay. And when fall begins, my soup alarm goes off. and costs $1.99. : Calorie breakdown: 16% fat, 74% carbs, 11% protein. And by the time they get home they are sweating bullets because their teacher said they had to wear their coat home, because mom packed it. Items may not be available in all stores. This ALDI Find is also available in Hearty Pea Soup (I have a can in my pantry waiting for me to try!) PLEASE NOTE ORDERS WILL BE SIGNIFICANTLY DELAYED DUE TO COVID-19 CLOSINGS ***FREE SHIPPING EVERY DAY! There are 110 calories in 1 cup (245 g) of Deutsche Kuche Harvest Potato Soup. It is savory, thick, creamy, flavorful, and rich. D = Not Great. I love potato soup, so how did this one stand up to The ALDI Nerd test? F = BUMMER! Harvest vegetable, harvest potato, german bean, or hearty pea; Product code: 52975 *Quantities are limited. So you know I had to give the Deutsche Küche Harvest Potato Soup a try! Copyright © 2020 The ALDI Nerd , All Right Reserved. Harvest Potato … Ended up taking home Deutsche Kuche bavarian pretzels (OMG AMAZING), peanut puffs (pretty damn close to the ones we bought at Norma in Germany), and have yet to try the Harvest Potato soup which I’m pretty sure won’t disappoint. The broth is a creamy potato base and it has chunks of carrots, but the flavor just has that canned “tang” to it. Ingredients water, peas, potatoes, carrots, onions, salt, leek, modified corn starch, canola oil, guar gum, wheat flour, artificial flavoring (including soybeans), spices, sugar, citric acid (acidifier) All trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners. * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Buy Deutsche Kuche Harvest Potato Soup (28 fl oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. I’ll keep it, but probably won’t buy another. I just kind of like this. Roasted Chicken & Vegetable Soup, Amy's Organic Low Fat Minestrone Soup (Can). This Authentic Imported German Soup will be perfect for chilly Autumn or Winter days or evenings. It’s that time of year when you have to beg your kids to take a jacket to the bus stop in the morning cause well, it’s frickin freezing Mr. Bigglesworth. Personalized health review for Deutsche Kuche Harvest Potato Soup: 110 calories, nutrition grade (C plus), problematic ingredients, and more. Serve it with hot, buttered baguette or your favorite fresh bread. Please note that some foods may not be suitable for some people and you are urged to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or diet regimen.