It’s as simple as that. And last, but certainly not least, my most favorite soft pretzel on earth! Texture: 10/10 Smaller bubbles, but like still really nice. According to commenters on the Good at Aldi blog, the sunflower seed bread is also rye-based, and Aldi's rye is very true to the type often found in Germany. Some nice salt on the outside. You can find it in the frozen section, and each 24 oz package contains 6 cutlets, It’s that time of year when you have to beg your kids to take a jacket to the bus stop in the morning cause well, it’s frickin freezing Mr. Bigglesworth. If the pope was a store bought cold brew, he would be this one. Click the pics for more in-depth info on each of these. Smell: 10/10 Has that nice roasted garlic smell that kinda makes you want to cry, but also reminds you of who you are. Let’s dive right in to to all that is German and delicious…, Well hello there, NERDS! Die Feuerwehr und Polizei … You can find it in the frozen section, and each 24 oz package contains 6 cutlets and costs $6.99. This time I decided to try Deutsche Küche Cheese Egg Spaetzle found on the grocery shelves at ALDI. Taste: 5/10 LIt’s so earthy it makes me want to lay down in the forest. Dave's Cupboard: Aldi's Deutsche Kuche Bavarian Brand Wieners Aldi Brand {Deutsche Kuche} German Bean Soup. If John Stamos was hummus he’d be this cause both are fine and smooth with that sexy Mediterranean flavor. Taste: 10/10 Aldi doing her best. Theme: shopstore Made with by aThemeArt . Appearance: 11/10 it looks EXACTLY like the can. Yay! So be careful, but like it’s good stuff. If that’s the smell you’re going for then it would get a 10. Smell: 9/10 Smells like cheese, but I guess it depends on the cheese you’ve been smelling. If you look closely, you’ll see some shopping carts in the background. If The Rock was an Ultimate Bar he’d be this one because hes ultimate and he’s got a soft side. Aldi Brand {Deutsche Kuche} German Bean Soup, Appearance: 11/10 it looks EXACTLY like the can, Taste: 5/10 LIt’s so earthy it makes me want to lay down in the forest. Appearance: 9/10 Looks like image on bag, but honestly look like pita pillows that broken in half. Dort ist ein Feuer in einer Küche eines Mehrfamilienhauses ausgebrochen. Großeinsatz am Sonntagabend in Köln-Zollstock. Something new I discovered this time around is Deutsche Küche Cornichons with Herbs. Deutsche Küche Muesli Bars are an ALDI Find back in stores this week, and the consensus at The ALDI Nerd home, is that these things are the BOMB!! Still good though. These are made in Germany and a part of ALDI’s Deutsche Küche (German Cuisine) line that comes out a few times a year. Each package includes 6 HUGE soft pretzels… Küchenhersteller und Küchenmarken gibt es viele. Literally, Are you ready for one of the best granola bars you’ve ever tasted? N/A vs. {Aldi Brand Overall} 6.5/10. Not too salty, but keep a drink near by. Get in to the spirit by heading over to your local ALDI and putting a few (dozen) of these in your cart. Für uns sind Küchen mehr als nur Räume. Deutsche Kuche Once you start shopping at Aldi it’s hard not to get sucked into all the delicious German food from the brand Deutsche Kuche, which translates to German cuisine or German kitchen. Some of these are ALDI Finds and some are Seasonal Favorites. Aldi Brand {Pueblo Lindo} Taquitos – Chile & Lime, Appearance: 10/10 Looks like whats on the bag. Deutsche Küche Pork Schnitzel is one of the German foods that are out at ALDI now. What’s a. Deutsche Küche Pork Schnitzel is one of the German foods that are out at ALDI now. Appearance: 9/10, looks like coffee. ALDI Finds, They’re baaaaaaack!! If you don’t feel like having another obsession/item to hide from the kids, then just stop reading now. Deutsche Kuche translates to “German cuisine,” and you’ll recognize Aldi’s Deutsche Kuche product line because the packages are all marked with a distinct photo of Neuschwanstein Castle in Bavaria, Germany. Zur Traumküche Appearance: 11/10 it looks EXACTLY like the can. Taste: 5/10 LIt’s so earthy it makes me want to lay down in the forest. If Kourtney Kardashian was a chip, she’s be honored to be this Clancy’s Chip. If celebrities who have endorsed Pepto-Bismal were some cheese, this would be it. This ALDI Find comes in a 5.3 oz pouch (about 3.5, I think the kids and I have found one of our new favorite snack mixes. Just like it should be, Smell: 5/10 Like a good smell, but with a hint of play-doh, Comparison to name brand: {Takis} 10/10 vs. {Aldi Brand Overall} 8.5/10. Deutsche Kuche Canned Herring Fillets, Curry Pineapple and Mango Pepper Sauce, 7.05 oz each, 2 pack Individuelle Beratung & Ausgezeichneter Service! this is, by far, the most impactful imageset on this website. Each box contains 8 bars and comes in 4 different varieties: Salted Bretzel Black Forest Cake, Last time all these German goodies were in store, I picked up some frozen spaetzle from the Deutsche Küche line, which even though I overcooked, was still pretty delish. Apples, football, and pumpkins…oh my!! Anders als Küchen zum Mitnehmen (mehr in diesem Artikel) werden nobilia-Küchen immer erst auf Anfrage produziert und haben daher eine Lieferfrist von etwa sechs Wochen. )Each box contains one strudel and serves 2, but honestly, this is so good, I probably could … Taste: 10/10 Cheese flavor is there for sure. Smell: 8/10 Could use a little more smell, but overall has some bread-like smells. I, Schnitzel. It’s one of those things I had always heard about and giggled at the name, but wasn’t quite sure what it was until now. Alle Küchenhersteller. Wer als Kunde ein Küche&Co Küchenstudio betritt, taucht sofort in eine faszinierende Küchen- und Planungsvielfalt ein. If Sheryl Crow and Bill Clinton had a baby, this would be it. It doesn’t really taste like coffee at all. Aldi Brand Chunky Baked Potato with Cheddar, Seasoned with Bacon Bits Soup, Taste: 4/10 Edible, but tastes like artificial bacon (like a pig’s ass), Texture: 8/10 Soup-like, nice thickness. Aldi Brand {Little Salad Bar} Roasted Garlic Hummus. PLEASE NOTE ORDERS WILL BE SIGNIFICANTLY DELAYED DUE TO COVID-19 CLOSINGS ***FREE SHIPPING EVERY DAY! Aldi Brand {Specially Selected} Sea Salt Pita Chips. This product is an ALDI Find found in the freezer section and comes in two flavors: Spinach & Ricotta and Artichoke & Cheese (I sampled the Spinach & Ricotta! Comparison to name brand: A fair 8/10. Aldi Brand {Baker’s Corner} Ultimate Bars, Appearance: 10/10 Look good, just like the box. *** Dismiss. Copyright © 2020 The ALDI Nerd , All Right Reserved. Texture: 10/10 Very Creamy, like yay, yummy cheese. Taste: 10/10 Tastes like a fine-ass hummus. Appearance: 10/10 Looks like cheese. Polizeiinspektion Harburg - Seevetal (ots) - Heißes Öl setzt Küche in Brand Am gestrigen Donnerstag (05.11.) Comparison to name brand: {Doritos Cool Ranch} 10/10 vs. {Aldi Brand Overall} 9.5/10. Taste: 10/10 Slightly stronger than Coke. Küche&Co ist einer der größten Küchenanbieter in Deutschland. Like you gotta keep it hot otherwise it’s nasty, Texture: 4/10 Slimy texture and just a FUCK TON OF BEANS, Smell: 6/10 Smells like it’s got some bacon thing going on, maybe a hint of southern barbecue and a dash of Germany, Comparison to name brand: {???}