Updates Add. 500 tradelists 149 wishlists 2739 decks Browse Deck Database. Sometimes it only gets me cards at the end of my own turn, as my opponents are all playing decks that don't like to attack or kill each other's stuff. But I find this is rarely the case. Suggestions. The Imperator. Deathreap Ritual. Add to folder Copy. Other than that I can't think of a 'missing' card right now, since your list looks already pretty solid and complete. One (1) FOIL Deathreap RitualMagic: the Gathering trading card from Double Masters. 492 tradelists 150 wishlists 2732 decks Browse Deck Database. Deathreap has the potential to get me 1 card per every player's turn. Deathreap Ritual is another card that isn't seen very often, but is most of the time a better Arena for 1 mana more. (): #6 Nov 4, 2015. Card Odds Draw hand. GST will be added to all Canadian orders. The Imperator. Min price of the total 40 cards for sale $0.22 Card Kingdom Price From $0.25 Statistics. Choose Printing (4 Total) Prices Average Deckbox Price $0.25 - $0.93. Admin Regen Charts Download / Export / Embed Code. Click on any seller to visit their profile and see what else they have for sale or for trade. Card is in NM condition. Deathreap Ritual. Attention! Spoiler Timeline. Choose Printing (4 Total) Prices Average Deckbox Price $0.31 - $1.01. Magic The Gathering, magic cards, singles, decks, card lists, deck ideas, wizard of the coast, all of the cards you need at great prices are available at Cardkingdom. Comments. 1x Deathreap Ritual; 1x Dictate of Erebos; 1x Dreadhorde Invasion; 1x From Beyond; 1x Goblin Bombardment; 1x Grave Pact; 1x Impact Tremors; 1x Revel in Riches; 1x Bitterblossom; adding lands after cuts to get to 65. You can also visit your purchase opportunities page filtered by this card, to see at a glance the best seller offers. Min price of the total 40 cards for sale $0.22 Card Kingdom Price From $0.25 Statistics.