Simply connect the nozzle to a garden hose, turn on the water, and spray the entire yard. This spray kills ants, mosquitoes, and other annoying garden pests in no time. Active ingredient: .16 … My husband sprayed some cutter backyard bug spray earlier for a party we were having but did not tell me. It is a spraying tool that mixes the liquid solution and gives you continuously and even spraying. It’s available in half a gallon bottle, which is enough to cover 10 000 square feet. I had previously used a Permethrin based spray from Cutter Backyard Free to keep down the mosquitoes in our yard. This 32-ounce hose end insect repellent covers up to 5,000 square feet of lawn. I took my dog (a shitzu about 10 lbs) out to pee and he drank some water that had puddled from the water bounce house we rented, he threw up and I took him for a walk and seems to be ok, but here and there he'll stick his tounge out like it itches, will he be ok what do I do? Making your own Permethrin based mosquito spray good up to 30 days – using an Orthro Dial’nSpray and 10% Permethrin solution. In fact, it can keep your yard free from pests for a period of four weeks. Ready-to-spray bottle. 32 oz. How To Use a Hose-End Sprayer Hose-end sprayers are a great tool for spraying liquid garden products. Includes the QuickFlip hose-end sprayer, which activates spray at the flip of a switch. ft. Water-based and low odor formulation. Treats up to 5000 sq. Thus, it’s ideal for a large garden or yard. Get rid of pesky bugs with Cutter Backyard Bug Control Spray. Cutter Backyard Bug Control Spray Concentrate kills fast and lasts all summer, providing up to 12 weeks of control against house crickets, carpenter ants, harvester ants, lady beetles and earwigs. We are in a heavily wooded area and the commercial Permethrin based hose spray worked well for us. For best results, apply early before insect populations are high. Hook to your hose and spray. With its quick spray bottle, you can attach a garden hose and spray it continuously. Bug Free Backyard Hose End Sprayer - Repels and kills mosquitoes and other annoying insects. Works up to 8 weeks, even after it rains. It last all summer long (up to 12 weeks) against house crickets, carpenter ants, harvester ants, lady beetles and earwigs. Cutter Backyard Bug Control Spray Concentrate is a ready-to-spray, hose-end concentrate that kills mosquitoes, listed ants, fleas and other listed insects fast. A hose end sprayer will not only help you provide water for your plants but also spray herbicides, pesticides, insecticides and all of the other kinds of soluble chemicals. A hose-end sprayer is simply a tool that siphons out products from a bottle and mixes the product with water for easy spraying . You need to know a little bit about how they work or you will undoubtedly have a problem with over or under-applying your products.