3/4 tsp. Coconut Flour Zucchini Bread (with Crumble Topping) Topping Ingredients: 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped 3 Tbsp. 4. Ingredients needed to make these paleo zucchini muffins. 1/2 cup coconut blower. maple syrup or honey. 2. And with only 2 tablespoons of butter in the entire loaf and coconut sugar instead of refined sugar, it’s a healthy alternative to other sugar-loaded quick breads. https://empoweredsustenance.com/coconut-flour-zucchini-bread cinnamon . Before I left, I baked some coconut flour zucchini bread muffins for the trip. This coconut flour zucchini bread recipe also freezes well! INGREDIENTS. salt. 3. Begin to mix them at a medium speed. 1 Tbsp. Perfect! Stir to combine all of the dry ingredients well. Hands down one of the best quick breads ever, this coconut flour zucchini bread is incredibly moist with a freshness you can taste. Traditional Zucchini Bread = 377 calories, 43 carbs. honey 1/2 tsp. sifted coconut flour 1 Tbsp. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/259158/zucchini-bread-with-coconut Since this recipe can run slightly dry, if you find yourself considering cutting down on the oil - don't. Bread Ingredients: 8 eggs 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce 1/3 cup honey 3/4 cup grated zucchini 1 tsp. sea salt. 4 eggs. baking soda. coconut oil 1 Tbsp. 1/2 cup apple sauce. 1/2 tsp. This is easily the BEST bread I've made (I've made a lot of sweet breads)! I really like the texture of breads made with coconut flour so that is what I chose to use to make the muffins. 1 Tbsp. Add the softened butter and the sour cream to the mixing bowl with the dry ingredients. These were very tasty low carb treats. In a mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, Swerve confectioners sugar substitute, and nutmeg. vanilla 3/4 cup sifted coconut flour 1 tsp. coconut oil plus extra if greasing the pan. 1 cup (1 small to medium) zucchini, shredded finely and squeezed out. 2 fiber “Healthified” Zucchini Bread = 135 calories, 5.2 carbs, 2.3g fiber. cinnamon 1/8 tsp. No noticable changes in taste. I recommend using 1 1/2 c whole wheat flour and 1/2 c wheat germ to up the fiber. Option Topping: Melt 1 cup coconut oil with 1 cup confectioners Swerve (or powdered erythritol) and spread over warm bread. 2-3 Tbsp.