Remove from heat and whisk in sour cream, Dijon, soy sauce, salt, pepper and dill. 3/4 cup greek yogurt. Clean Eating: Beef Stroganoff (Crock Pot) 1 lb of lean stew meat 1, 8oz package of sliced mushrooms 1 medium onion, chopped 1/2 cup beef broth 1 […] This Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff recipe is an easy weeknight dinner win! 1. Beef Stroganoff. This is my clean eating version of a classic comfort food. 1 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh dill or flat-leaf parsley, divided, 9 oz beef tenderloin, trimmed of fat, cut into 1 inch pieces, 1 1/2 lbs brown or cremini mushrooms, chopped. q Directions. Meanwhile, heat 3 teaspoons oil in saucepan over med heat. Follow our recipes! Add shallots to skillet and cook over medium heat stirring occasionally, until browned. The tomato adds a sweetness and a rich flavor to the meal. Can't find these ingredients in the supermarket? This is my clean eating version of a classic comfort food. Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE beef stroganoff? Sprinkle with remaining tsp of dill and serve. Serves 6. Clean Beef Stroganoff (with my covert vegetable trick) By Carey Wood on April 15, 2013. And, of course, it looks so pretty . Stir-fried ground pork with holy basil (mou sub pad ka pow). It’s very rich and filling and tastes really great after a cold day. When you're craving healthy comfort food, reach for this healthy beef stroganoff recipe! A small amount goes a long way and you cannot mess it up – Seriously! Lean is what we mean in this easy skillet dinner. Return beef, along with any juices and sauce to skillet. Steam shredded cabbage until dente. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring until mushrooms are browned and tender, 7-9 minutes. Sign up for the 7-day challenge! Clean Eating: Beef Stroganoff (Crock Pot) 1 lb of lean stew meat 1, 8oz package of sliced mushrooms 1 medium onion, chopped 1/2 cup beef broth 1 […] Stir. 3. Whisk in flour and cook whisking constantly for one minute. Copyright ©2020, Clean Eating with kids. https://www.cleaneatingwithkids.com/clean-eating-beef-stroganoff Add mushrooms and cook, stirring until mushrooms are browned and tender, 7-9 minutes. Clean Beef Stroganoff Rainy day, and ready for some fall comfort food ... Toss beef tips in whole wheat flour until evenly coated. 3 cloves of garlic, minced. If you are feeling a bit creative, you can always top it with a pie crust or serve on top of a baked potato. I love beef stroganoff! Ingredients. Cook noodles according to the package directions. (discard extra flour) Add beef tips to skillet. Return beef, along with any juices and sauce to skillet. I love it so much...but it is SO not healthy for you. Add meat and cook for about 5 – 8 minutes until slightly browned. https://www.simplecleanliving.com/slow-cooker-beef-stroganoff Filed Under: All Posts, All Recipes, Healthy Dinners Tagged With: Beef, Tomato, Top 10. As an added bonus, this dish freezes brilliantly and reheats perfectly every time, so feel free to double up on a batch and pop it in the freezer. Remove meat and put on a plate. Transfer to a plate with a slotted spoon. This is one of favourite meals to serve when I have family visiting. I love beef stroganoff! It's paleo and Whole30 friendly, dairy and gluten free and a … This is one of favourite meals to serve when I have family visiting. I normally serve with some steamed spinach or green beans and brown basmati rice. Double the sour cream to 6 tablespoons. It’s very rich and filling and tastes really great after a cold day. Transfer noodles to plates or platter and top with beef mixture. I like the sound of it. 1 onion, minced. Cover and keep warm. x. Whisk in flour and cook whisking constantly for one minute. This is a hearty meal that has been lightened up so you can even enjoy it … Add onions, garlic, mushrooms and paprika. For those with lactose issues, make dairy-free beef stroganoff. Clean Beef Stroganoff. 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar. This classic American dish comes together quick, with minimal prep and mostly hands-off cooking thanks to the Instant Pot. I attempted to clean it up a bit last night, while Add tomato puree and 1 cup of water, thyme, salt and pepper. Add broth and bring to a simmer, reduce heat and cook whisking constantly for 3 minutes. 2 green peppers, diced. Serve with rice and your favorite green vegetables. Mix the paprika, lemon zest, and a pinch of sea salt and black pepper together, and use to dust the beef. - Recipe Main Dish : Clean eating beef stroganoff by Lovestoeat The name makes a simple beef stew sound special. Place browned beef tips in a large pot. We've eliminated the sour cream in the sauce and replaced it with a little light sour cream to top each serving. 1 tablespoon rapeseed or coconut oil. Clean Eating Recipes and Healthy Living Tips for Families with Kids, This dish falls into our Top 10 Family Meals of all time. Clean Eating Beef Stroganoff. Get our workbook and clean eating quick start cookbook when you subscribe. 1 cup beef broth. Place the beef between 2 sheets of clingfilm. Beef Stroganoff. Heat remaining 1 1/2 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over med heat. Stir. Fry gently until vegetables have softened. Heat coconut oil in a pan and stir fry the meat until ½ cooked. Simmer for 8 min until sauce thickens slightly. Bash with a rolling pin until ½ cm thick, then cut into finger-width slices. Add broth and bring to a simmer, reduce heat and cook whisking constantly for 3 minutes. Meanwhile, heat 3 teaspoons oil in saucepan over med heat. 1/2 teaspoon paprika. Evenly brown. In the same skillet, re-oil and heat. Clean and tear the mushrooms. 250 g (1/2 lb) mushrooms, halved and sliced. 2. I like the sound of it. Instead of parsley, garnish the stroganoff with thinly sliced fresh chives or green onion tops. Tradiotnally, Beef Stroganoff is a bit creamier, but I sometimes feel as if its a bit tasteless. 500 g (1 lb) beef mince/ground beef. How to Meal Plan + FREE Printable Meal Planner, 22 Tips to Help your Child Eat Vegetables. A small amount goes a long way and you cannot mess it up - Seriously! Cook beef, stirring occasionally until browned on both sides, but still pink in the center, 1 to 2 minutes. There are never leftovers and I always get the “That was awesome Mom” response. Pick and finely chop the parsley.