Makes about 48 cookies. Melt over low heat, stirring constantly. The La Brea Bakery Cafe serves breakfast, sandwiches, soups, and lots of great baked goodies. Cool for 1 minute on the baking sheet before moving to a cooling rack. We love the raspberry jam swirled throughout the cookies. Laced with a sweet raspberry reduction that adds a tart depth of flavor, these cookies are sure to be a favorite. And I am 100% sold. Combine 3 oz of white chocolate and the shortening in a double boiler; melt and drizzle a small amount on each cookie. These chocolate raspberry thumbprint cookies are actually my first foray into the realm of thumbprint cookies. So...I realize that my last post was a cookie … Make sure you are generous with the amount of raspberry jam you drop into those thumbprints. Bake for 7-9 minutes or until the cookies are lightly browned. We came home and made a batch of our own! Place balls on prepared baking sheet; let stand until chocolate coating is firm. I love Disneyland, but I almost love their food and baked goods better. Remove balls with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Drizzle each cookie with some of the melted mixture. Disneyland’s White Chocolate Raspberry Cookie adapted from Rumbly In My Tumbly. WINNING. Make a small indentation in the center of each cookie and spoon on a small amount of jam. Ingredients include raspberry creme filled chocolates, cocoa powder and flour. Melt the remaining 3 ounces (85 grams) white chocolate and place in a small zip-top bag. Chocolate Raspberry Shortbread Bars combine a buttery shortbread crust topped with raspberry jam, chocolate chips, and more shortbread crumbs for decadent cookie bars that are sure to become a holiday tradition, as well as a year-round family favorite! Fudgey crisp-on-the-outside chocolate chocolate chip cookies filled with cool, gooey raspberry jam. To easily coat cookie balls with the melted chocolate, add balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll balls in chocolate until evenly coated. #chocolate #cookies #raspberry #chewy #best This sweet chocolate raspberry cookie dessert recipe from Paula Deen is perfect for holiday baking or entertaining. Sign me up. Prep time is about 20 minutes and cooking time is 14 minutes at 350 °F. Spoon about a 1/2 teaspoon of jam into the centers of each cookie. In a heavy small saucepan combine the 3 ounces white baking bar and shortening. These chocolate raspberry cookies are soft and chewy with a mix of white and semi sweet chocolate chips. We had a delicious raspberry white chocolate chip cookie that was huge and chewy. Spoon about 1/2 teaspoon of jam onto the top of each cookie. Warm the raspberry jam in either the microwave or in a small saucepan over low heat until it’s thin enough to spoon into the centers of the cookies. 2 1/2 C Flour 1/4 tsp baking soda 1/4 tsp baking powder 1/4 tsp cream of tartar 1/2 C butter, room temperature 1/2 C granulated sugar 1/2 C brown sugar 1 egg + 1 egg yolk 1/4 tsp salt 1 tsp vanilla extract 1/4 tsp almond extract Raspberry Jam (I used about 4 TBSP) If necessary, refrigerate cookies about 15 minutes to firm chocolate.