Nail Salons Near Me. Staff were friendly.. Great friendly service, and clean and well kept salon. Again, /very/ satisfied. View our open. At Sunshine and Roses Entertainment, we have a wide variety of characters including princesses, superheroes, and mascot characters. I believes in continual education and strives to stay at the forefront of my field with knowledge of new products and services available in order to provide excellent service to my clientele. We go over and beyond, for each clients. "fabulous and friendly nail salon., Very professional and extremely clean. Staff were friendly.."-S. K. "Great friendly service, and clean and well kept salon. I am very satisfied with the service and, to my surprise, will probably return again. Let us know about your needs so we can bring you the right pros. Explore other popular Beauty & Spas near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers. If having your fingernails professionally painted helps you feel polished and put together, simply continue reading to discover 5 reasons why you should find a nail salon, that meets all of your expectations. I enjoyed my experience overall. An experienced beautician pampers her clients with lasting gel and dip manicures, Skilled nail technicians transform nails into fashion statements with pampering manicures and pedicures, Seasonal mani-pedis decorate nails in festive colors; spa package also includes a softening paraffin treatment and gourmet chocolates, Patrons can choose from a wide array of nail polishes with an eGift card. They do charge $5.00 to remove gel polish which is a little on the high end but they do say it is free if the previous job was done at thier salon.. Grow Your Business by Working with Groupon, Size: Overall dimension:35.4''x15''x27'' (LxWxH). The staff is incredibly friendly and did a great job! They were able to paint my nails to perfection. Color hair and cover gray with 100% plants-no chemicals! They were able to paint my nails to perfection. Our salon hospitality will leave you feeling relaxed and pampered and our talented beauty team will have you looking your best. You just need to know where to find these nail salons in your location. I’ve been tattooing for about  7 yrs and did an apprenticeship for 4yrs two in California and two in Oklahoma. Do you provide nail salon services? They change plastic liners in pedi bowls between clients and extras too, like wax on hands and feet and massages.The best place I have been and I keep going back for 2 years now for all my nail care.. Highly recommend.. I have all necessary equipment, can and will travel if need be or client can come to me and relax in my home  shop. Most of the nail salons are open during the standard business hours. Also, damage-free reusable human hair extensions. I have a passion for arts and believe that every tattoo has a meaning or story behind it; whether you draw it yourself or assist me in creating a work of art or take something from multiple pictures and combine them; it is a one of a kind. I am very satisfied with the service and, to my surprise, will probably return again. Customer service, pacient,knowledge,experience, creativity and passion. From blow dries to extensions. Hablamos Espanol. This was a friendly and local salon. Whether you have recently moved and need someone new to work on your nails or are simply looking for a new salon in the area, we’re happy to give you the scoop on which salons offer the best services at the best price. From the merchant: Enjoy a cut, a luxury line deep conditioning treatment with blow dry and style included. We are blessed with highly experienced and educated staff who strive to ensure that  you get exactly what you want. I received a classic mani/pedi and am super pleased with the results. By subscribing I agree to the Terms of Use and have read the Privacy Statement. Schedule classic nail treatments like acrylic nails, shellac nails, nail art, or even manicures and pedicures for kids at a salon right down the street. Friendly staff beautiful work, we are a full service salon.. Philip Douglas & Co is an upscale Salon and Spa located in the heart of Naples! We can color or hilite also using ammonia-free color which is 90% natural! Vegan and gluten free. Highly recommend.. Received a very nice manicure. They change plastic liners in pedi bowls between clients and extras too, like wax on hands and feet and massages.The best place I have been and I keep going back for 2 years now for all my nail care.. Shazz, Hair/Makeup Artist to the stars, has been in the beauty industry her entire life. Did not care for the atmosphere. The salon was clean and well lit. Some technicians in this area even offer innovative nail services like keratin treatments and stock contemporary color kits to add fresh, new color choices to the game. Aveda graduate with over 7 years of experience. Allproducts are fair trade or made in USA! Nails By Lindsey At Revive Salon And Boutique, One Seasonal Pumpkin or Peppermint Mani-Pedi. Cannot rave about it enough!! My no chip lasted around 3 weeks and my toes didn't have enough time to dry as found a minor dent on my polish later. I have a passion for the beauty industry and would love to create a beautiful look just for you! I was able to purchase my groupon and book an appointment for two same day (on a Saturday afternoon). Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised Groupon emails with awesome deals. The esthetician took her time and I did not feel rushed. Again, /very/ satisfied. I enjoyed the service, but considering their prices without the Groupon, I think I would not spend $80 for a no chip+ped. She literally grew up in her mothers salon. The lady who attended me took her time and explained everything. Explore other popular Beauty & Spas near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers. I have specialized  in Skincare, Nails, and Makeup for over 4 years. Best and Cheap Nail Spa Open 24 Hours Near You Also makeup services. The hand and arm massage was lovely. 5.0 (1) I have a passion for arts and believe that every tattoo has a meaning or story behind it; whether you draw it yourself or assist me in creating a work of art or take something from multiple pictures and combine them; it is a one of a kind. I was running late but was still able to be seen & the staff was very accommodating. Locate the nearby nail salons that open late until 9 pm and also open late on Sunday. The salon was clean and well lit. Unfortunately the chair was very uncomfortable and the only manicure station was located in a tiny corner space with holes in the wall. The staff was friendly and did an excellent job on my nails. However, there are some nail shop that open till late hours. I went with a girlfriend, we sat leisurely for as long as we wanted w/out feeling rushed by staff, they gave me wine too. Europa Salon and Spa has professionals hailing from Europe and North America, our hair stylists, estheticians, massage therapists and nail technicians offer years of experience to their clients. Did not care for the atmosphere. Leaping bunny certified. We count with highly skilled professionals with amazing knowledge in the beauty industry. Our Beauty Advisors are very experienced and are always keeping up with the latest education and Technology. Cannot rave about it enough!! My no chip lasted around 3 weeks and my toes didn't have enough time to dry as found a minor dent on my polish later. My technicians were Candy and Coco and I will definitely go back to see them.. I received a classic mani/pedi and am super pleased with the results. The hand and arm massage was lovely. She has coiffed the hair and painted the faces of numerous celebrities and founded "Glam Squad Production Artist" The One Stop Crew Shop, in 2000.