How to Make Sardines in Tomato Sauce Dumplings. on October 14, 2018: Hey, Dred cuan, I am thinking along that line to grow and watch my organic vegetables. ingredients for canned sardines fried rice recipe, canned sardines fried rice with perfectly cooked boiled egg. It's so delicious that I bet you will truly enjoy! Canned sardines are a high source of nucleic acid that combated aging. Thank you. Hey, Dred cuan, thanks for the information. Cook for a couple of minutes while constantly stirring. Cut sardines into half using the cooking spoon. I would definitely try it next time! I like and welcomed your venture in farming these nutritious foodstuffs. Thank you for giving me an alternative meal idea. Photo Credit: Killing Thyme Instant Pot Spanish Rice with Sardines in Tomato Sauce from Killing Thyme. I love to cook and write recipes that are inspired by foods from all over the world. They should be in any cook kitchen daily. Next time you run out of time or just simply like to eat something easy to prepare, try this canned sardines fried recipe. How come are you copying me always? Thank you. My wife regularly begs me to cook the coconut rice. I ate the finished dish with a boiled egg, and it turned out to be a simple yet delicious breakfast. Prepare this tasty Sardines Fried Rice using convenient canned sardines and frozen mixed vegetables. I will implement it as suggested. Pour sardines and soybean oil into tomato-onion mixture; mash fish with a fork until incorporated. Serve sardine mixture over rice. A chef should be tasting and eating his/her cookings always, right? Thank you. You can also substitute plain sardines and an 8-ounce can of tomato sauce. Just exactly as I do? And then settled on some favorites. Top with the cooked egg and sprinkle of hot pepper flakes. I enjoy eating fruits and vegetables aside from poultry, fish, and seafood. The famous dish in Indonesia, they called it Nasi Lemak. Mix in cooked rice. I do not drink beer. In addition to garlic, I add ginger, and nutmeg as a preservative. on October 15, 2018: Hi, Dred cuan, oh yes. Have you heard that man creates beer, but God created wine? There was … Oh, How wonderful? You could also use quinoa or couscous – or forego the carbs altogether. Serve over rice. Saute it together with the garlic. My family likes my coconut rice when made with various kinds of seafood including canned sardines. Since I'm a huge fan of fried rice, I created a recipe using sardines in tomato sauce. I left no choice but to taste most dishes. The sardines are nestled on top of lemony mayo then covered with a bright and snappy shaved vegetable salad. I am chicken, fish, and seafood lover. Think canned fish for dinner and you probably don’t think of something as fancy-looking as these toasts. KITCHEN GIDGET | The Wisteria on Trellis Framework by Mediavine, 1 cup of cooked rice (or quinoa or couscous), Red pepper flakes (cayenne or aleppo chile pepper), Warm sardines with sauce in microwave. Season with salt and pepper. But I preferred semi-polished rice in place of white rice. Have a nice day. Miebakagh Fiberesima from Port Harcourt, Rivers State, NIGERIA. Fish and kinds of seafood are my favorite foods besides fruits and vegetables. pairs tomato-y canned sardines with rice and an egg for a protein-rich meal that won't let Your recipe adds spring onions. It will soon be over. https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/14/dining/sardines-recipes-coronavirus.html But I had a problem acquiring land for the project. Replace spring onions with regular onions if preferred. Add a small amount of oil while heating up the butter to prevent the latter from burning. Just place it outside your house. I love ginger when added to water. I hope you can grow your own vegetables as well! Why? They’re an elevated version of tuna salad. Since I'm a huge fan of fried rice, I created a recipe using sardines in tomato sauce. You can simply plant in a pot if you don't have any available land for farming. Canned sardines come in several different formats as well, such as sardines in oil, sardines in tomato sauce, and fried sardines, to name few. Happy Sunday to you and yours. For instance, rice is rice. Travel Chef (author) from Manila on October 13, 2018: You are absolutely right! on October 13, 2018: Hey, Dred cuan, you are always welcomed. Undeniably, there are so many different recipe possibilities when it comes to canned sardines. Thank you. That's what I did at home, I had pretty much success on that matter. Hi, Dred cuan, I would love to likewise. Feel free to add any other ingredients you prefer for the recipe. Travel Chef (author) from Manila on October 15, 2018: You are always welcome! Seldom I eat pork, beef, and venison since I find it hard to digest these foods. Immediately add the butter. Both are almost 2-inch tall already. Enjoy the day, I do. I don't really know why. Take your garlic bread for example. Because I can eat it straight from the can, or I can cook it with a variety of other ingredients. I tasted similar to it. Season with salt and pepper. Cheers! Sardines in a salad is such a wonderful idea. But for health sake, I do eat a variety of foods. I will try adding this lady onions into the rice. Miebakagh Fiberesima from Port Harcourt, Rivers State, NIGERIA. Hi,Dred cuan, I loved the recipe. The humble steamed rice, tossed with seasoning (normally soy sauce) and oil, seared with the intense heat from the frying pan, transforms into a dish worthy of kings. Canned sardines come in several different formats as well, such as sardines in oil, sardines in tomato sauce, and fried sardines, to name few. I like it best with semi-ripe mangoes but I also eat them with rice. Undeniably, there are so many different recipe possibilities when it comes to canned sardines. I think we have the same food preference. Travel Chef (author) from Manila on October 14, 2018: LOL Actually, even I live in a very city, I make sure to plant my own vegetables in my garden. Stir in sardines with tomato sauce. *see post for version with onion. Big on taste with minimum prep work. Cover skillet, reduce to low, and cook until sardines are heated through, about 3 minutes. I always have canned sardines in my pantry at home. Culinary history was changed forever when someone long ago in China introduced rice to wok! I made such stuff years ago before we meet on HubPages. Hi, Dred cuan, that's true. All you need is a few ingredients and there are easy substitutes if you don’t have these things: Canned sardines in tomato sauce. You are welcomed. Miebakagh Fiberesima from Port Harcourt, Rivers State, NIGERIA. The later which is a natural preservation, just a small amount because too much can result in health problems. I'm still waiting for my tomatoes and lemon to grow. I always store a pitcher of it inside my refrigerator for my everyday use. I am a chef on a luxury world cruise liner. I have aloe vera, bird's eye chili, ginger, malabar spinach, moringa, onion, oregano, and water spinach. That is also the reason I am regularly reading your articles. But wine I used when the occasion desires it. Sprinkle in spring onions. I can consider that eating sardines is one of my simple pleasures in life. Heat a small amount of oil in a pan. Maybe because working in a huge kitchen where I can taste all kinds of food all the time made me crave for simple dishes like this. Liz Westwood from UK on October 14, 2018: Only today I opened a can of sardines and made a salad. My breakfast yesterday morning consists of fruits and veggies, plus fish. The coconut rice is familiar to me. For an extra kick, choose a spicy version of sardines in tomato sauce. Cooked rice.