baking dish. This looks heavenly! Last updated Nov 15, 2020. From Alice Medrich's book Pure Dessert. A great alternative to the traditional Christmas cake, you can use either dried, fresh or frozen cranberries in this cake although you do need dried cranberries for the topping. more information Accept. Coffee cake is my weakness! Snack Pumpkin-Cranberry Cake On dine chez Nanou. I added 2 tablespoons of fresh squeeze orange, along with 1/2 teaspoon of orange grated peel. This search takes into account your taste preferences. This Cranberry Coffee Cake has Dried Cranberries with a hint of orange and will quickly become a family favorite! I’ve been searching for a good holiday coffee cake and this is the one! Toss the cranberries into the dry ingredients to coat, breaking apart any clumps. Cranberry Cake Makes 1 cake A great alternative to the traditional Christmas cake, you can use either dried, fresh or frozen cranberries in this cake although you do need dried cranberries for the topping. While returning home, I started thinking about the various recipes in which I can use these dried cranberries. We don’t get fresh cranberries here. You may need to increase baking time a little if the cake is too cold. Would you like any nuts in the recipe? Allow the cake to cool in the tin for 20 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack. Make Ahead - to make the day before, prepare as directed, then wrap in plastic wrap and store in refrigerator over night. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this. This Cranberry Coffee Cake has Dried Cranberries with a hint of orange and will quickly become a family favorite! Put the butter into a large mixing bowl or kitchen mixer and beat until light and smooth. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. This Cranberry Coffee Cake is light, fluffy and packed with flavor. You do not currently have any items in your basket. 0 Reviews / It’s delicious! Yes No No Preference. This product does not have any reviews. Are you looking for a recipe that uses a blender? Beat 1 cup sugar and 3 tablespoons melted butter with a whisk until well mixed. Stir in the ground almonds and orange juice. Cranberry Bread is a really well loved recipe on the site but I kept getting inquiries about adding in extra flavors and swapping in dried cranberries. Not only is coffee cake great for breakfast or brunch, you can also serve it as a dessert or as a snack. You can use a 9 inch spring form pan or a 13×9 baking dish works fine too. Thanks so much! This tri-layer holiday cake has all your favorite fall flavors: pumpkin, bourbon pecan, and — of course — a moist and delicious dried cranberry-and-candied ginger layer. If you like to serve it warm, it can be put together the day before, and then baked, or you can bake it ahead, and serve it room temperature or slightly warm. That’s why, I decided to buy dried cranberries at least. Looks delicious and so easy to make! When I recently saw dried cranberries at a nearby store, I decided to buy it. Dice the dried cranberries, zest the orange, squeeze the orange juice and set these aside. Putting together a coffee cake is one of the easiest recipes you can make. Spread the topping over the top and sides of the cold cake. I hope you get a chance to try it Jessica, it’s a favorite here for sure! -Liz, Yes! This will be perfect for Christmas morning. Cranberries are an ingredient that I love baking with, especially during the holidays. The Best Baking With Dried Cranberries Recipes on Yummly | Breakfast Flapjack, Tropical Tea Fruit Cake, Apple, Cheddar & Tuna Pitas Last updated Nov 21, 2020. Transfer to lightly greased 8-in. Add nuts is desired. Dust with powdered sugar when cool if desired. Yes No No Preference. Click the button below. 179,100 suggested recipes. Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy! And having Mariani Dried Cranberries on hand is perfect! 3/4 cup (1 + 1/2 sticks) butter, softened, Zest and juice of 1/2 medium sized orange, 1 bag (5 oz) Mariani Dried Cranberries plus extra for topping. These are basically fruit and nuts with a bit of flour and eggs to bind them together. To bake - remove from fridge at least 30 minutes prior to baking. It can be made ahead, freeing up your time in the kitchen. December 10, 2018 at Dec1544448570603am30America/Indiana/IndianapolisbamMondayMonday_Dec2018122013, December 10, 2018 at Dec1544450367624am27America/Indiana/IndianapolisbamMondayMonday_Dec2018122013, December 10, 2018 at Dec1544447335589am55America/Indiana/IndianapolisbamMondayMonday_Dec2018122013, December 10, 2018 at Dec1544450341624am01America/Indiana/IndianapolisbamMondayMonday_Dec2018122013, December 10, 2018 at Dec1544446737582am57America/Indiana/IndianapolisbamMondayMonday_Dec2018122013, December 10, 2018 at Dec1544450320624am40America/Indiana/IndianapolisbamMondayMonday_Dec2018122013, December 10, 2018 at Dec1544445214564am34America/Indiana/IndianapolisbamMondayMonday_Dec2018122013, December 10, 2018 at Dec1544445464567am44America/Indiana/IndianapolisbamMondayMonday_Dec2018122013, December 10, 2018 at Dec1544444418555am18America/Indiana/IndianapolisbamMondayMonday_Dec2018122013, December 10, 2018 at Dec1544444843560am23America/Indiana/IndianapolisbamMondayMonday_Dec2018122013, Add sour cream, eggs and vanilla, mix well, Add the zest and juice of half an orange, mix well, In a medium bowl, measure the dry ingredients, and whisk together, Gradually add dry ingredients, reserving a small amount, Add the dried cranberries to the remaining dry ingredient mixture. Sprinkle a few additional dried cranberries on top of the mixture. This recipe is brought to you by Mariani. By doing this step, the cranberries won’t sink to the bottom of the cake while baking. With a hint of orange, and dried cranberries, this Cranberry Coffee Cake will be a family favorite. Bake for 50-60 minutes until a cocktail stick, pressed into the centre of the cake, comes out clean.