But certainly there is hidden a bigger meaning for us to understand. You did this effort in 2006, please could you continue this great service translating the famous kafis of great Sufi poets? This is a great translation – Thank you!! Neither am I … ( Log Out /  [Nor am I fire nor wind] [Noble Quran 3:83] reason is giving u. think before do and this is true or not. Would he order you to disbelieve after you have submitted to Allah’s Will? The quest of self-discovery was the essence of his teachings. It is they for whom there is an awful torment. however its the word to word translation that has been done above which makes it confusing. He brings them out from darkness into light. His body was not even allowed to be buried in city’s main graveyard due to his sane voice against the clergy. this is great then when u understand it. Happy to get one here. Thank you!!!! [Bullashah, who is this man standing?] godd 2 find my city`s name in this gr8 song.i am frm NAGPUR. Na main Aatish Na main Paun;;;; [Nor did I create adam-eve] I like and I very love the poetry of baba bulle shah…………. ki jaana mai kaun X4 Na mai arabi na lahoria Na mai hindi shehar nagauri Na hindu na turak peshawri Na mai bheth mazhab da paaya Ne mai aadam havva jaaya Na koi apna naam dharaaya Avval aakhir aap nu jaana Na koi dooja hor pehchaana Maethon na koi hor siyaana Bulla! ki implies the state of not knowing The likes of spiritual Sufi reformists like Bulleh Shah, a Punjabi Sufi poet, a humanist and philosopher, are ignored just because his poetry and philosophy questioned the religious orthodoxy. as all belive that E=mc^2 which is better explain in holly quran in surahh maraj, I love this song.! my dear if u says Bullah Shah is true man of GOD then u should followw BUllah shah religion.and u should extract himself/herself from infidelety. Na main arabi na lahori Na main pakan vich paleetan He has contemplated the origins of mankind using his own self as a metaphor. if you could help me out it would be great! While reciting Kafis, Bulleh Shah would go on dancing continuously, till he attained the stage of divine ecstasy. Think only you new born, I don’t know what I am, Nither Adam not Musa. I have always looked for it’s good translation and tried to translate it, but could not do it better. i know not who i am, based upon reality we realy don’t know about ourself and go on calling Muslim, hindu , jew , christ etc. It’s a wonderful song and thank you for doing the translation. urdu lyrics with english translation: Bulla Ki Jaana Maen Kaun Bulla ki jaana main kaun Bulla, who knows who I am? This is a great, inspirational kafi which has always indulged a divine thought in me. In the 1990s Junoon, a rock band from Pakistan, rendered "Bullah Ki Jaana".In 2005, Rabbi Shergill's rock/fusion version of Bullah Ki Jaana … Actually i was trying to download the song but i couldn’t get it because i don’t know the singer’s name nor the title of the song. I know not who I am Nor am I a believer of the mosque, Nor am I in rituals of the infidel Bulleh Shah practiced the Sufi tradition of Punjabi poetry. Akber Khoso – There was no such thing even imagined leave alone existing called Pakistan , You may however can call him primarily a punjabi / Indian or sufi poet, not Pakistani. The real irony is that while the west is trying to rediscover its identity by studying the richness of our Sufi spiritual teachings, we on the other hand are hooked up in a web of following the worst attributes of the west blindly. Bulle shah kharha hai kaun Bulla ki jaana main kaun Na main moosa na pharoah Na main jagan na vich saun Na main aatish na main paun Na main rahnda vich nadaun Na main baitthan na vich bhaun Bulle shah kharha hai kaun Bulla ki jaana main kaun Bulla ki jaana main kaun. Why is it difficult for Desis to enjoy something for what it is? If one has to look at one single issue which has done irreversible damage to our society, its the polluting of our religion by the religious orthodoxy which inherently thrives on the exploitation of the ignorant masses. shadi means happy too which fits more in this context. Bulleh ki jaana ma kaun gives us the feeling that he was a selfless man and one line says that besides all this dont mistake me to be innocent(naadan). Discover users, hashtags and music about bulla ki jaana main kaun lyrics meaning in urdu on Likee! Find more of Rabbi Shergill lyrics. [Nor did I create the difference of faith] “Bullah doesnt know who i am” or “what does bullah know who i am” like he is questioning – what is the point of knowing who i am? 2 users explained Bulla Ki Jaana (English) meaning. gr8888888 Na main shadi na ghamnaki, Na main vich paleetan pakeen, Na main aaabi na main khaki. [Nor a Hindu nor a Peshawri turk] The quest of self-discovery was the essence of his teachings. Region that divides will not lead you to God.. because god loves everyone equally.. Ram, Allah, Jesus, Nanak, Raman Maharshi, Shirdi Sai are all synonyms.. so I am happy when someone says Allah is great and equally when they say Rama is great.. But it was the lyrics that made the song. wow…..i am really impressed..see the beautiful lyrics of baba bulleh shaha…..jai ho. All religions originated with Allah and then people began to add or take away from the teachings so as to take control over each other. And the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) differed not amongst themselves until after clear evidence came to them.