Black and Decker. 97. black & decker 9531 polisher sander how to remove . But the fan may have blown much of it away, and the sander may have been turned upside down and shaken some time ago. Black & Decker BDCRO20C 20V MAX Random Orbit Sander with Battery and Charger. The high-performance dust collection system helps to keep your workspace clean, and an interchangeable detail finger is perfect for extremely small surfaces. Random Orbit Sander produces The Bosch 5 in. 4.3 out of 5 stars 332. Get it as soon as Fri, Nov 27. 1 Solutions. 0 Solutions. Here is a photo showing my collection. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Random Orbit Sander produces 12,000 Orbits Per Minute and uses orbital and rotational action and a soft, pliable microcellular backing pad to produce a blended, smooth finish on contoured and flat surfaces. the manual I am looking for Type 4 it has this # 7. ... Meterk Random Orbital Sander 125W 13500RPM Sander with 16PCS Sandpapers Dust Collection Port, Wall Putty Polishing Machines Sander for Home Decoration and DIY Working. I can't really remember having used this or even having bought it, but I did purchase several Black & Decker tools in this same color in the late 70s when I bought my house. Shop for Black and Decker Orbital or Palm Sander parts today. 4.5 out of 5 stars 86. Black & Decker Sander DS321. ... Sander just stopped working while sanding all outl. $29.97 $ 29. Find genuine replacement parts along with great repair advice and 365 day returns. I have used the Porter Cable Model 333 for about 10 years now, and have done a lot of sanding with it. MOUSE® Detail Sander Extremely compact to fit into tight spaces, the Mouse® detail sander features a three-position grip for versatility while you work. The hardest dust for me to breathe is the fine stuff that comes out of the orbital sander. 5-Inch 8-Hole Hook and Loop Random Orbit Sander Pad Replaces Black & Decker OE # 380278-00 for RO 100 Sander with 70pcs 5-Inch 8-Hole Hook and Loop Sanding Discs. I am sure there are better, more expensive sanders, but I like it, at least so far. Checked sander with ohm meter, on /off , switch faulty, split case. Black & Decker Sander 9531. 7448 Type 3 Sander 7448 Type 4 Sander 7448 Type 5 Sander 11678 Type 1 Sander ... stopped working needing replacement. 99. Black & Decker Sander 7436. black and decker 7436 sander- motor works, sanding. We test sanders from Festool, Mirka, Ridgid, Ryobi, Porter-Cable, Dewalt, Bosch, Black & Decker, and Craftsman at Sears By Barry NM Dima #272–Tools & Shops 2019 Issue Synopsis: Barry Dima took one for the team when he set out to field-test 11 random-orbit sanders to see which are the best of the current crop of 5-in. $15.99 $ 15. Random orbit sander - Ideal for sanding / polishing on wood, metal, PVC and paint on both flat and curved surfaces High quality finish - the motion of the sander allows you to safely sand across the grain of the wood without leaving "swirl" marks on your finish The Bosch 5 in. models.