the part i need is posts that the platten screws to. Our experts will get back to you as soon as they can. To ask our experts a question about a part, use the Q&A feature on our product pages. CNSSKJ Mouse Sander,40 Mouse Sanding Sheets to Fit Black and Decker Detail Palm Sander All Grades 40 Mixed Grit Pack 40 60 80 120 Grits-black decker sander 4.6 out of 5 stars 64 $12.99 High quality aluminum oxide paper prevents premature wearing and prevents clogging, while exclusive replaceable tips provide extra sandpaper where paper wears out the fastest at the tip. We also have installation guides, diagrams and manuals to help you along the way! To ask our experts a question about a part, use the Q&A feature on our product pages. The high-performance dust collection system helps to keep your workspace clean, and an interchangeable detail finger is perfect for extremely small surfaces. This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy. Black & Decker BDAMX 12-Pack of assorted sandpaper provides the most efficient dust collection for the Black and Decker Mouse sanders. POUR LE fRANÇAIS, vOIR LA COUvERTURE ARRIÈRE. This article suggests guidelines for power tool care and maintenance. black and decker's website has a button called parts. Share - Black & Decker MS800 Mouse Detail Sander. The Black & Decker BDEMS600 Mouse Detail Sander features a 3-position grip for control and ease of use in multiple applications; the palm grip is ideal for sanding surfaces, the precision grip provides extreme maneuverability, and the handle grip allows you to get into ultra tight spaces. jimmoore. the part i need is posts that the platten screws to If you can't find the answer or do not have access to the internet, call 1-800-544-6986 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST Mon. - Fri. Where can I obtain new support legs. 2 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 2. With a compact size to maximize control, the Mouse® detail sander with dust collection lets you sand tight spaces and curved surfaces. Accessories for the Black and Decker MS800B, Discussion for the Black And Decker MS800B Type 1 Mouse Sander / Polisher. 5. Receive money-saving advice and special discounts! Go to www. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the. INSTRUCTIVO DE OPERACIÓN, CENTROS DE SERVICIO Y PÓLIZA DE GARANTÍA. • Do not push down—let the sander do the work. Please have the catalog number available when you call. Designed for comfort and easy use, the Black & Decker MS800B mouse detail sander with dust collection is ideal for completing light sanding needs. View and Download Black & Decker MOUSE MS800 instruction manual online. Firestorm 18 volt cordless sander (7 pages), Manual will be automatically added to "My Manuals", Avertissements De Sécurité Généraux Pour Les Outils Électriques, Garantía COMPLETA DE DOS Años PARA USO EN EL HOGAR, Black & Decker MOUSE MS800 Instruction Manual, Black & Decker Mouse 90532198 Instruction Manual, Sander Black & Decker Mouse MS500 Instruction Manual, Sander Black & Decker MS600B Instruction Manual, Sander Black & Decker MS2000 Instruction Manual, Sander Black & Decker CYCLONE MS1000 Instruction Manual, Sander Black & Decker MS550GB Instruction Manual, Sander Black & Decker MS525B Instruction Manual, Sander Black & Decker MTSA2 Original Instructions Manual, Sander Black & Decker 7496 Instruction Manual, Sander Black & Decker FireStorm 5106621-06 Instruction Manual, Sander Black & Decker Fire Storm 587892-00 Instruction Manual, Sander Black & Decker FS1802S Instruction Manual, Sander Black & Decker SS200 Instruction Manual, Page 11: Avertissements De Sécurité Généraux Pour Les Outils Électriques. Discussion is closed. From the comments I've seen on this site,most of the problems are from the posts holding the platen,and of course the part is NOT AVAILABLE,typical big corporate fix,jst buy a new sander,one more reason to NOT BUY BLACK AND DECKER PRODUCTS,WAKE UP DUMMIES.These comments are what should be read at stockholder meetings,this jst made my mind up for me never to buy another Black and Decker product! A soft-grip body lets you sand comfortably for long periods of time. Chat (offline) Sears Parts Direct… 0 … Thank you for choosing Black & Decker! With its compact size and finger detail attachment, this detail sander can get into small spaces to perform finish sanding, polishing, scrubbing, and more. 4. DETAIL SANDER POLISHER. Question: Ms800 Mouse Sander . ADVERTENCIA: LÉASE ESTE INSTRUCTIVO ANTES DE USAR EL PRODUCTO. 5.0 average based on 2 product ratings. If you have a question or experience a problem with your. LotFancy Detail Sander Replacement Backing Pad, Replaces OE # 577044-01, Pack of 2, for Black & Decker Mouse Sander MS500, 11667, 11670, 11680, Craftsman 900116700, 900116670 4.7 out of 5 … SAvE THIS INSTRUCTION MANUAL fOR fUTURE REfERENCE. Black & Decker MS800B TYPE 1 power sander parts - manufacturer-approved parts for a proper fit every time! go there and type in your model number the piece you are referring too is called "foam pad" there is a picture of every part and the price for the foam pad for my sander … Discussion is closed. We Sell Only Genuine Black and Decker ® Parts. Replacing the platen on a belt sander is a straightforward repair, but getting the fasteners back in place can be tricky. • Extended drywall sanding is not recommended for this product. Black & Decker MS800 Mouse Detail Sander. Copyright © 2020 eReplacementParts.com Inc. Black and Decker MS800B Type 1 Mouse Sander / Polisher Parts. 2 plastic gears stripped after 4 or 5 times of use. 2 product ratings. Ask our experts a question about this part and we will respond as soon as we can. Question: Ms800 . Black and Decker MS800B Type 1 Mouse Sander / Polisher. Did you find a source for the gears, I also need the same gears you speak of. We were unable to add your email to our mailing list. Love the sander but it didn't hold up very long. Same problem but I have 2 that broke- any answers to obtaining post. MOUSE MS800 sander pdf manual download. Bought 2 of these and both have support leg problems. +1-888-873-3829. View and Download Black & Decker Mouse MS500 instruction manual online. It also describes information tools available at eReplacementParts.com. 120-240 Volts. Discussion for the Black And Decker MS800B Type 1 Mouse Sander / Polisher . Mouse MS500 sander pdf manual download. MOUSE® Detail Sander Extremely compact to fit into tight spaces, the Mouse® detail sander features a three-position grip for versatility while you work.