If you turn on subtitles, you can see his name is Preacher Witting in both scenes. User Info: MrSpaM111. BioShock Infinite Walkthrough Part 18. Wounded Knee Exhibit - near the Fireman's corpse in the main part of the exhibit. 1 . I couldn't resist, so I asked about the Boxer Rebellion. Within Columbia,Comstock is known as a prophet, earning the nicknames "Father Comstock" and the"Hero of the Battle of Wounded Knee". Okay, so, today in my History class we learned about the battle of Wounded Knee and other Native American massacres. His actions at Wounded Knee become a good thing for him as it was the spark that brought him to God. User Info: Sunricer. MrSpaM111 7 years ago #1. anybody know if this is a direct reference to Skyrim or is it just a coincidence? Free iOS App iPhone & iPpad. BioShock Infinite; Battle Of Wounded Knee, Skyrim reference? He said "It's the same player, different game". Interview: Ken Levine on player movement, Disneyland, and how BioShock Infinite's villain compares to Andrew Ryan. The Battle of Wounded Knee is referenced frequently throughout Bioshock Infinite, and is an especially noteworthy detail given Booker DeWitt's own background.Booker is … And what made Wounded Knee appalling becomes right in Comstock's head. BioShock Infinite Guide. I'll just let you guys contemplate on that for a bit. It was an actual event, in real life I believe, so perhaps both. The play is smooth and fun, with swashbuckling sky-rollercoaster antics and magic crows flying out of your hands. Zachary Hale Comstock is the leader of The Founders, the ultra-nationalist/nativist political party that founded the floating city of Columbia, and the main antagonist of BioShock Infinite.Within Columbia, Comstock has earned the titles of "Prophet" and "Father Comstock." ... To talk about the Battle of Wounded Knee, … He is the founder and theocratic dictator of the floating city of Columbia, as well as the leader of the Founders, Columbia's sovereign ultranationalist political faction. Zachary Hale Comstock is the main antagonist of BioShock Infinite. Basically, in his mind, because something "bad" caused something "good", the "bad" thing therefore becomes "good". Slate Cornelius directs Booker toward the Peking Boxer Rebellion & Battle of Wounded Knee exhibits, where he’ll face enemy soldiers! I just finished playing Bioshock: Infinite. But I'm just a prophet… so I don't have to. Bioshock Infinite | Official Spoiler Thread | ... the priest who baptizes Booker when he first gets to Columbia is the same priest who baptized Booker/Comstock after the battle of wounded knee. The Battle of Wounded Knee and The First Lady – note that the First Lady exhibit will unlock once the other two have been cleared out. Amen.” ― Father Comstock. The Courtyard - in a dark corner of a small warehouse on the ground floor (you can explore it after the battle with Slate's men). Sort of the ends justifying the means. Sunricer 7 years ago #2. Booker DeWitt at Wounded Knee: Baptism in Bioshock Infinite. 02-12-2014 12:01 PM. It’s a great game. BioShock Infinite is a first-person shooter video game developed by Irrational Games and published by 2K Games.It was released worldwide for the Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and OS X platforms in 2013, and a Linux port was released in 2015. According to Google, "Boxer Rebellion", "Pinkerton" and "Wounded Knee" have been trending lately. And … “The Lord forgives everything. ... (of either branch), and "Elizabeth" simply don't exist. I will never forget what my teacher said after explaining it.