This weapon is particularly effective for targeting multiple enemies or if the player is not very accurate, since it has the ammo capacity and rate-of-fire to sweep the area at close to mid-range. BioShock 2 and its Minerva’s Den DLC contain a total of 24 ADAM slugs. Face Rapture's full range of opposition as you increase in power---a new challenge is always right around the corner. Ascend the steps, the Spitfire game is on the console in front of you (you need a score of 9999 to pop the Achievement). #1 On a rock on the right side of the main path. Bioshock 2 DLC Tips - Minerva's Den - Duration: ... Bioshock 2: Siren Alley - Getting The Spear Gun - Duration: ... 5:31. Use Electro Bolt on the shorted-out door on your left. Porter will break in and tell you about the vacuum bots.#2 Vacuum Bot – Back in the main room, go to the locked door with an audio log hanging on the right side. After opening the magnetically locked door with Gravity well, enter the room on the right and turn right and enter the closet for vacuum bot #5 and the Drill Lurker tonic.That’s 5/5 vacuum bots for this area in Minerva’s Den.→ Note – after you take the elevator down, you CAN’T go back.#6 Vacuum Bot – Enter Central Computing and turn right, go through the “Programming” door. All of these first four slugs are found in the underwater section where you start the game. It’ll be on your right, in front of the Minerva’s Den sign. Seek out the tools you'll need to unlock new goals and spaces in the order you choose. After hacking the door move forward to the “Demonstration” room”. Be sure to get all of them before going through the airlock. BioShock 2 Minerva's Den DLC review. ". Go through the tunnel to “Engineering”, go down the steps. ********************************************************************► Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE for more https://goo.gl/DR0zHX#Bioshock #BlindManzBluffGaming #BMBgaming Big Daddy Subject Sigma journey's into Rapture Central Computing to retrieve the Thinker, a hyper-intelligent supercomputer, and bring it to the surface while simultaneously discovering his missing past. This section will cover the slugs found in the first area, known simply as Minerva's Den. Back in 2007 I was at University and not really keeping up with gaming. Before we leave Rapture to explore the political turmoil of Columbia in BioShock Infinite, there are still some unexplored areas of BioShock 2 to discover. Now, turn left and follow the walkway - #7 vacuum bot will be on your right.#8 Vacuum Bot – Travel back to the Central Computing main room. As high-falutin' as Bioshock gets, it's only as strong as its antagonists. Source: Homage The second ADAM slug is on the wall to your right just after entering the second area. But, I swear I remember the Gravity Well plasmid being on the upper level past an Ammo Bandito machine… So over the last 2 months I played through the Bioshock Collection. BioShock 2's self-contained story DLC, Minerva's Den, is a gripping adventure which gives its parent game a … Minerva’s Den can be completed in three to five hours. Language: English Location: United States Restricted Mode: Off … Bioshock 2 had Sofia Lamb and the Big Sister, and an even more dilapidated Rapture falling apart at the seams. BioShock 2 ; Warehouse entry in Minerva's Den HELP!!!! Yet while the mechanics are BioShock 2‘s, the story stands on its own. However, aiming for targets at long range becomes ineffective, as the bullet scatter radius makes shot placement very in… Go to the other locked door – use Electro Bolt on the switch to open the door. ". Unlike the first game, the player will have access to a quick-melee button, which causes Delta to swing whatever weapon he is holding in front of him. Clear the first room and turn right and go up the steps. Firstly, I think I should briefly go over my history with the series. The security system in Rapture is a presence that is definitely palpable, but an aspect of the story that was never developed until the upcoming BioShock 2 add-on, Minerva’s Den.My guide to the DLC is writer/lead designer, Steve … #3 vacuum bot will be inside.#4 Vacuum Bot – After you acquire Electro Bolt in the Workshop, travel back to the main room (with the thinker statue). With Carl Lumbly, Tijuana Ricks, Keith Szarabajka, Anne Bobby. Enter the office and destroy vacuum bot #4 – you’ll get the Booze Hound tonic.#5 Vacuum Bot – After acquiring Gravity Well, travel back to Porter’s Office in the Executive Wing where you destroyed the 1st vacuum bot. Plasmids are wielded with weapons simultaneously and can be used at the same time. You’ll also get the upgraded Rivet Gun.#7 Vacuum Bot – from the closet you found vacuum bot #6 in turn left and travel down the hallway to the next door. For BioShock 2: Minerva's Den on the PlayStation 3, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Where is Incinerate? Minerva's Den offers a brand-new, self-contained BioShock story, presenting a side of Rapture you've never seen before. Clear the room and go through the next door. The BioShock 2 Rapture Edition is available in Europe, New Zealand and Australia, in addition to the BioShock 2 Special Edition. Watch me find the machine gun, take several attempts to hack a safe, and head to The Thinker's core. It plays just the same as the original game, with the addition of new enemies, weapons, etc. #8 vacuum bot will be in a crook in the wall.#9 Vacuum Bot – from #8 vacuum bot’s location, take the elevator down to “Exhaust Venting”. Turn right and go up the stairs (past the “New Accounts” sign). Bioshock 2 Minerva's Den Vacuum Bots - How to get the Garbage Collection Achievement and Spitfire game location.► Bot #1 0:24, Bot #2 0:43, Bot #3 1:51, Bot #4 2:47, Bot #5 3:30, Bot #6 4:32, Bot #7/Spitfire location 5:31, Bot #8 6:32, Bot #9 7:35, Bot #10 8:00, (For the written Bioshock 2 Vacuum Bots location guide - check the description below)► Written Guide to Bioshock 2 Minerva's Den Vacuum Bots Locations→ Tip – you can run through on “Easy” and get all the vacuum bots in Minerva’s Den in less than an hour→ Tip – on the Spitfire game, you can shoot with RT as well as the “A” button.#1 Vacuum Bot – you’ll find the 1st vacuum bot in the hallway of the “Executive Wing” on your way to Charles Milton Porters office. Sep 02, 2010: BioShock 2 Updated to 1400: Aug 26, 2010: BioShock 2 'Minerva's Den' DLC Coming To XBL Next Week: Aug 05, 2010: You Asked For It: 2K Announces BioShock 2 … Subject Delta has a powerful arsenal in BioShock 2, from unstoppable melee attacks to devastating ranged weapons.