Chocolate is so far my favorite and go to for everything! Milk protein isolate contains the same 80:20 ratio of casein to whey found naturally in milk. For a limited time, order and receive a BlenderBottle Classic, 20 Oz. Yes, but it is so worth getting a high-quality product. I've been drinking these shakes a few months now and their just amazing! UMP is our "gateway" protein supplement. Less chance of gas or bloating. Flavors: Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberries, Cookies & Crème, Rocky Road. (Milk Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Micellar Casein, Egg White, L-Arginine, L-Glutamine, L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine, L-Valine), * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This unique supplement’s protein blend is comprised of 90 percent milk protein isolate. I've only tried vanilla so far. *, Protein promotes thermogenesis, a natural process by which your body burns off calories in the form of heat. Beverly provides you with several recipes on their web site. Small changes, big results! MRM mixes better, but nothing beats UMP flavor. I use it to make protein waffles or pancakes. This is the only protein powder I will eat. At least 1 scoop should be taken immediately after working out. Some have been edited for grammar, clarity, and the sake of space. I credit it with helping me maintain a lean, photo-ready physique year round. cure, or prevent any disease. I weight lift 4-5 days per week and do cardio 5-6 days per week. I chew them with glee. It's unique, naturally balanced blend of ultra-premium milk proteins stays with your muscles, and satisfies your appetite, for hours. For starters, it's easy to turn it into a pudding by adding very cold water. Stomach-friendly: Easy to digest. Adding 3-4 small ice cubes when blending will also increase thickness. The best times to take UMP are mid-morning, mid-afternoon, and before bed. *You must add the BlenderBottle Classic, 20 Oz. But, this protein powder is a game changer. I've tried Chocolate, Graham Cracker, Vanilla, and strawberry! I love this protein works very well with my pro Size: 2 lb, 0.8 oz (930 g)(About 30 servings). You want a protein supplement that can be used any time of day, or between meals, or this is your first time using a protein supplement. I add just enough water or milk to the cookies and creme to make it a cookie-dough texture. With UMP, you therefore get the best of both worlds. For a thicker, sweeter shake, reduce the amount of water slightly. BEVERLY’S BEST Gain Muscle & Lose Fat Nutrition & Training Plan, Beverly International’s Trim and Tone Figure Plan, Beverly’s Natural Muscle Size Supplement, Workout, and Diet Program, Bev Solutions – The Best of Beverly Best Muscle Gain Workout, Nutrition, and Supplement Program. Bodybuilding.com℠ and BodySpace® are trademarks of Bodybuilding.com. gram. I work out at lunch so this is basically a meal replacement and protein boost for me. Only complaint is the maltodextrin in it. 5777 N Meeker Ave, Boise, ID 83713-1520 USA, Beverly International Products and Information. You can do so much with it. I’ve been using this for about 10 years now. It will fluff right up. So I have to say UMP might be my new favorite. Drink and enjoy! Directions For UMP - Ultimate Muscle Protein: To make a delicious shake: Pour 8 oz. Chocolate is my favorite flavor. ", Neona says: "I am finishing my first bottle of UMP cookies & crème. Always consult with a qualified healthcare professional prior to beginning any diet or exercise program or taking any dietary supplement. I mix it half and half with chocolate sometimes for a very unique flavor. Because the protein is from milk, it follows the 80:20 casein to whey ratio (cow’s milk is composed of 80 percent casein and 20 percent whey). Released in 2004, it remains our best seller. Still, it tastes so yummy to me so in a pinch I don't really care about the lumps. I've never had better protein powder. My favorite flavor is vanilla because it is so versatile. Fat Loss*: Fat loss is a secondary benefit of supplementing your diet with high-quality protein. ON gold standard milk chocolate is fair - not bad tasting at all but perhaps a touch bland? ), juice, greens drinks, and smoothies, or used as a yummy topping on hot or cold cereal. I'm a female working to burn fat and maintain lean muscle. I really like the UMP brand proteins. Being tempted by a cookie? I've tried so many protein powders. Reviews section. Fans say its seven “game-changing” flavors “taste nothing like protein!” UMP is the perfect protein powder for your first time, and a lifetime. I think you get what you pay for, and UMP is definitely worth the money. Please. How do I choose between UMP and other Beverly proteins? Provides hours of muscle-building support*. I'm going to try chocolate next! It does have a few grams of carbs, which is probably why it tastes better than other protein powders. ", Michinator says: "Best-tasting protein powder I've ever had. I ran out of my MRM natural whey when I decided to try BI-UMP. Some protein powders are more grainy in texture, similar to, say, granulated garlic, whereas BI-UMP is truly powdery like, say, a garlic powder. Add 1 scoop of UMP and blend or mix until the texture is smooth or as you desire it. I sip on this during my weight routines as well as in the evening if I'm craving something sweet. Casein has a sustained-release absorption pattern, whereas whey is absorbed more quickly. This protein is freakin' delicious! UMP will be a hard one to break me away from. Once people try it, they're hooked. MRM veggie protein is like drinking sand. Will definitely keep buying. ", Julie Lohre (IFBB fitness pro and cover model) says: "UMP is truly a staple in my daily nutrition plan. In the future I will be reordering this and try the other flavors. I was introduce to the UMP protein while doing Crossfit and fell in love with these! Yet it can help you build, tone, and shape your body in a big way. Released in 2004, it remains our best seller. I have to mix it in with my coffee or make really thick shake to be able to consume. I've tried many of the top brands, none compare to UMP. You definitely will not be disappointed, they are amazing! Its unique ratio of whey and casein helps you both build and preserve lean muscle for hours. Within 1 hour before and/or after lifting weights (resistance exercise), Any other time of day to increase your daily protein intake. Pour 8 oz. Great stuff.". Mix in water and it's delicious. By clicking the button above, you agree to entering the Bodybuilding.com Anyone interested in trying a new protein these are the ones you should give it a go. This is the only protein I've truly enjoyed at pudding consistency, and it's the perfect dessert to curb my sweet tooth. © 2020 Bodybuilding.com. Round this up to 4 scoops of UMP daily. When I stir it in water or almond milk there are quite a few lumps. Beverly International Ultimate Muscle Protein or UMP is a powdered drink mix made from top quality protein sources. Graham Cracker tastes exactly like a graham cracker. Its unique ratio of whey and casein helps you both build and preserve lean muscle for hours. I continue to order UMP because it's delicious, it gives me the results I'm looking for and it mixes so easily! I make protein pies with this protein and they taste so yummy! For a thicker, sweeter shake, reduce the amount of water slightly. Is it more expensive? *, Rich, satisfying flavors, and creamy mouthfeel make it a treat to eat.*. I make high-protein granola bars and banana bread for my family. In the past I had tried a lot of horrible tasting protein powder. You can also adapt your own and substitute in some protein powder. Our proteins can be used to make delicious, guilt-free brownies, pudding, pancakes, cookies, muffins, and more. MRM vanilla and chocolate tastes good but has more of a Stevia-type flavor. Post navigation. I actually feel guilty of drinking because it is like having a dessert (it is that good!!!). Unique formula: 90% of the protein in UMP comes from milk protein isolate obtained from fresh, Grade-A skim milk. Free shipping and membership discount start with this order. When I opened the container I got a whiff of chocolate cake batter! Flavor Rating: {{sku.flavorRating | flavorRating}}. to your cart to get it for free. As a rule of thumb, take roughly 1 scoop for every 50 lb of body weight, daily. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Add 1 scoop of UMP and blend or mix until the texture is smooth or as you desire it. Again, does not bother me. I highly recommend these and would tell friends and family that these protein drinks are amazing!