This place is so good! Oh yeah, the chapati was also bomb. If you want the real thing come here.” more, “. We really enjoyed the vegan options. Best Vegetarian Friendly Restaurants in Everett, Washington: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Everett Vegetarian restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Typically Thai dishes use things like fish sauce, oyster sauce” more. Map updates are paused. Open through this "special" time for pickup.” more, “ Seattle or surrounding. Three years later, the restaurant moved just around the corner. Marta's Veggie Fusion Well worth your money.” more, “ and local items to purchase in their boutique The not so good: -I've tried several food items and they just fall flat, I feel it gives a bad representation of what vegan/vegetarian/healthful food can be. Contacts | a: Leština 2, Split | t: +385 21 394 440 | Website. The chickpeas were cooked just right: not mushy and not hard. This is another charming family restaurant equally loved by locals and visitors, above all because of its delicious homemade meals, but also because it’s situated near Split’s famous Peristil Square. Whether you’re in the market for a veggie breakfast or tofu burritos, we help you discover the best places to find vegetarian and plant-based cuisine in the Croatian city of Split. Please let these businesses know you found them on HappyCow. Advertisement. Vegan Friendly Restaurants in Split View map. Can't say enough good things!…” more, “ am not Vegan but can appreciate well thought out and executed food. Takeout. This is the motto behind Kat’s Kitchen grab’n’go eatery in Morpurgova poljana. Eating vegetarian in Split isn't all that difficult. Satellite. Dining in Split, Split-Dalmatia County: See 97,781 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 510 Split restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Best Vegan Friendly Restaurants in Split: See Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Vegan Restaurants in Split. The menu items sound good but the flavor is bland/mushy/uninspired.” more, “Stopped by for a late lunch. Although you will find yourself more often picking things you can eat from the ordinary menu than reading through a thoughtfully crafted menu with vegetarians in mind. If you go there in the evening, make sure to try an organic cocktail. Best Restaurants with a View in Split, Split-Dalmatia County: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Split Restaurants with a View and search by price, location, and more. Probably will make this my Friday night reward after a long week "go to" spot. Even though it’s not a vegetarian restaurant, there are bountiful veggie options at Galerija Food, with many based on seitan and tofu. Please consider disabling it to see content from our partners and support the work HappyCow does. Food is amazing. Zoom in to see updated info. Restaurant Makrovega is the only fully vegetarian and vegan restaurant in Split. Fast food doesn’t have to be unhealthy. Do yourself a favor and go grab some. I'm thinking closer to Admiral or the Junction. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. The first Superfood Healthy Food Factory opened in Prokurative Square in Split in 2016. To allow us to provide a better and more tailored experience please click "OK", Split has an increasing number of vegetarian dining options, Restaurant, Healthy, Vegetarian, Vegan, European, 1 Morpurgova poljana, Split, Splitsko-dalmatinska županija, 21000, Croatia, 59 Dubrovačka ulica, Split, Splitsko-dalmatinska županija, 21000, Croatia, 29a Ulica Domovinskog rata, Split, Splitsko-dalmatinska županija, 21000, Croatia, 4 Obrov ulica, Split, Splitsko-dalmatinska županija, 21000, Croatia, Nelipica Ulica 1, Split, Splitsko-dalmatinska županija, 21000, Croatia, 1 Ulica bana Josipa Jelačića, Split, Splitsko-dalmatinska županija, 21000, Croatia, 9 Ulica Dujma Vušković, Split, Splitsko-dalmatinska županija, 21000, Croatia. These are the best tacos I think I've ever had. Katarina had been preparing plant-based meals for her family for about ten years when she decided to turn her home cooking passion into a restaurant business. Both can be made vegan, and there are plenty of other…” more, “Amazing customer service, vegan friendly and very patient as we figure out what's vegan and what's not. Tacos and burrito were great and shake was also pleasantly good while not too sweet.” more, “Y'all! ), the chicken sandwiches were delicious and SO filling. Join me in celebrating Saturday taco club! Had the Baby-back ribs with Mac & Cheese and Collard Greens. The wings are incredible (carnivore husband approved! Though it only opened in 2019, Pandora Greenbox has already become a popular mainstay of Split’s veggie scene. Delivery. It's worth the 50mile round trip.” more, “We ordered for takeout - this place outdid themselves! $$Korean, Vegan, Gluten-Free. If you are seeing this message, you probably have an ad blocker turned on. We started with a blackberry margarita for…” more, “Great good and customer service. (425) 212-9863. Reset zoom. Adblock Detected. ... HappyCow relies on advertising in order to keep bringing you the best FREE online vegan restaurant guide. Pretty soupy with a lot of savoriness from the onions. It opens very early in the morning which is the best time to visit it. COVID-19. They offer various snacks and sandwiches, as well as a daily buffet. Besides vegetarian restaurants in Split¸ there are also great places and health food stores which sell vegetarian and vegan food:. :)” more, “I went to Sabai Jai Thai last week with my family and I was SUPER EXCITED because they have vegan offerings. We and our partners use cookies to better understand your needs, improve performance and provide you with personalised content and advertisements. Europe ; Croatia ; Dalmatia ; Split-Dalmatia County ; Split ; Split Restaurants ; Vegan Restaurants in Split; Search. Best Vegan Food in Split: See Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Vegan Friendly Restaurants in Split. Vegan and vegetarian restaurants in Split, Croatia, directory of natural health food stores and guide to a healthy dining. Best Vegan Restaurants in Split, Split-Dalmatia County. Restaurant Makrovega. Onion rings were a win and even their sauces were on point (it can be hard to get a good vegan ranch!). Was graciously allowed to try samples of everything. They have vegan options. Seattle’s wide variety of vegan dining options — not to mention its strong selection of vegetarian restaurants, which can usually accommodate vegans with ease — is proof that a plants-only diet doesn’t have to be one-dimensional.Along with old-school health-food places, there are dive bars, diners, fast-food chains, and sophisticated restaurants all dedicated to vegan cuisine. The best vegan and vegetarian restaurants in Split, Croatia Pandora GreenBox Vegan Restaurant. Best Vegan Friendly Restaurants in Split: See Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Vegan Restaurants in Split. Main marketplace or the Green market is located in the old town¸ next to the east walls of the Palace. Best Vegan Friendly Restaurants in Everett: See Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Vegan Restaurants in Everett. They were busy but we had no trouble being seated right away. The rich menu includes toasts, salads, croissants, smoothie bowls, raw cakes and desserts. Map. Link to this page from your webpage or blog. VEGETARIAN FOOD STORES IN SPLIT.