Mix all ingredients together for seasoning in a bowl. Oven baked salmon covered in a buttery chili lime sauce and topped with a delicious mango avocado salsa. Almond-Crusted Steelhead or Salmon Tacos. What a gorgeous salmon! Easy Massaman Salmon or Steelhead Curry. Alright folks it’s time to get your plans for dinner ready and this needs to be on your list. Pat it down gently. All together, this dish takes about 30 minutes to prepare. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. oh girl, believe me it will be. Because salmon flavor is so mild, it goes well with a wide variety of seasonings and sauces, and it also goes well with any side dish. The seasoning that I used on salmon is one of my absolute favorites for a big flavor pop and minimal effort. The main thing to remember is not to overcook it or it will be dry. https://blog.pureindianfoods.com/recipe/baked-salmon-with-avocado-salsa Many seasoned cooks can check if salmon is done by touch but a method that always works no matter what is using a meat thermometer. 30 minute dinner, avocado, baked salmon, salmon. Preheat oven to 275° and place salmon either on a rimmed baking sheet or oven-safe cooking pan. It is recommended by USDA to cook salmon to 145° internal temperature, which is when salmon is considered fully done. Paleo, Whole30, gluten free, healthyWrite a reviewSave RecipePrintIngredients. The combination of Salmon and Avocado is always a winner . haha.. You’re family will love it! Combine all of the ingredients for the rub and generously coat the fillets on all sides. Preheat oven to 350. “Ohh mommy, can I have mango? Salmon is so easy to work with so even if you’re new, it won’t give you much trouble. I will ALWAYS be addicted to avocados. Your email address will not be published. Reheat it for 13-16 minutes, depending on the size of salmon pieces. This avocado salsa is best when prepared fresh for the salmon. My passion is sharing delicious meals for everyone to try. Before I tell you what is the best way to reheat salmon, I do want to mention that leftover salmon doesn’t necessarily have to be reheated. Pat salmon dry with a paper towel and season generously with the seasoning mix. xo, Tiffany. But honestly, it’s A V O C A D O! I’m Lyuba Brooke, mother of 2, the cook, recipe developer, photographer, and author behind willcookforsmiles.com. Veggies will help with salmon retaining moisture. Plus, the avocado salsa is money. Spread some oil in the bottom of the baking sheet, place salmon on it, and bake for 20-24 minutes. The spices on the baked salmon are really what make this dish excitingly flavorful, 1 tsp. I love that he is all over the food when I’m trying to take photos AND that he has a healthy appetite. I cannot tell you how much I love both salmon and avocado! Crispy browned salmon fillets are topped with a creamy and flavorful avocado salsa for a meal you can feel good about feeding your family. Pecan Pie is. But when I was taking photos of this dish, all of a sudden I saw little fingers in the lens and my sweet little boy asking. Less than 12 ingredients and 30 minutes later you’ll have a HEALTHY and FLAVORFUL meal that the family is going love! The way it’s cooked. Top the salmon with with avocado salsa and garnish with red onion. Baked Salmon for Everyone! Required fields are marked *. Serve. All images and text ©Lyubov Brooke for ©Will Cook For Smiles. Not beca. Instructions. Sign Up & Get a FREE ebook with 7 easy recipes! Mix all ingredients for the seasoning in a bowl. Spices like turmeric and paprika won’t make you breathe fire. I know hearing all the nutrients may not get you excited to eat this … hhmmm… omega-3’s doesn’t that sound good? It has a whopping 38 grams of protein in each serving, good fat from both the salmon & the avocado, omega-3’s from the salmon, and 10 grams of fiber. Please do not use my images without prior permission. You want them to break down a little and make the salsa … IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, BE SURE TO SNAP A PIC AND HASHTAG IT #JOYFULHEALTHYEATS. Would it be the ok ? I love every little thing about it, and really can’t wait to try it. Late night snack? This is actually a spin off a recipe from my cookbook – Modern Comfort Cooking. how to make baked salmon with avocado salsa-Slice salmon into 4 to 5 even fillets. Don’t forget to sign up for email, so you won’t miss any new recipes. Filed Under: 30 Minute Meals, Dinner, Healthy Dishes, salmon, Seafood, Your email address will not be published. This looks delicious! Seared Opah with Papaya-Avocado Salsa. Although, I will say he was downing a bowl of BBQ chips before the salmon. Note: You can cook corn on a cob right for the salmon by cooking it in salted boiling water for 7-8 minutes. Thank you! This dish is one of the easiest ways of preparing salmon and so much flavor! I share many classic and original recipes, cooking tips, and tutorials. This information will not be used for any purpose other than enabling you to post a comment. I hate pulling up recipes or working late at night because it’s all food and then I’m hungry! Spread some oil in the bottom of the baking sheet, place salmon on it, and bake for 20-24 minutes. I LOVE SEEING WHAT YOU MAKE! My husband is not a cilantro fan but loved both of these recipes. Salmon is my all-time favorite food. Guys, I cannot even describe to you how excited I am to be home and back in the kitchen again. Enter this Mumbai Baked Salmon with Avocado Salsa. Avocado tends to get dark fast so I don’t recommend make it ahead of time. Place on baking sheet skin side down. , Tag @joyfulhealthyeats on Instagram and hashtag it #joyfulhealthyeats. I know my husband will love it too! Oh then look no further, this one is a keeper! It’s the perfect meal to fill your body up with after a long day AND a work out. How about a center cut Salmon Filet that’s rubbed down with a sweet and spicy Spice Blend then baked in the oven until the fish flakes off and the top is slightly crispy. Ohh you just made my day Tamara! Just go ahead and put it on your monthly rotation! . But, you can cook fresh corn ahead of time, use leftover corn, or even use canned sweet corn. This easy healthy recipe is done in less than 30 minutes! OH WOW!! Just stumbled across your site and I’m loving your gorgeous and healthy recipes! While the salmon bakes, prepare the avocado salsa: In a large bowl, stir together the avocado, lime juice, hot sauce, garlic, salt, pepper, and cilantro. Salmon stands up great to just about any cooking method. The salsa totally takes this dish over the top and makes it completely irresistible. Bake for 15-18 minutes, until the flesh flakes off with a fork. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Baked salmon with so much flavor from the generous chili lime seasoning coat and it’s paired perfectly with avocado salsa. While salmon is baking, combine all the ingredients for the salsa in a bowl and gently stir to mix. Serve a generous amount of avocado salsa over the baked salmon. The spices. And that you loved them! For the best and juiciest salmon texture, I prefer to cook it to about medium-well. In fact, they bring flavor without having to add a ton of fat to a dish. Time will depend on the thickness and size of the salmon. hehe… It’s all about balance right! I am always looking for good salmon recipes! That avocado salsa sounds amazing! Crispy browned salmon fillets are topped with a creamy and flavorful avocado salsa …