In New Leaf, Marshal's house has an unkempt appearance, as it uses the Sloppy Series. The packaging around the card was very strong as well. He has cream-tipped hands and feet as well as having a cream swirl in his tail. Marshal is a villager that falls under the smug personality. $24.89. Unable to add item to List. ジュンJunJapanese given name쭈니Jjuni-UnknownUnknownUnknown小润小潤XiaoRùnFrom Japanese nameUnknownUnknownUnknownМаршалMarshal-Marshal-HuschkeGerman given nameMunchi-UnknownUnknownMathéo-UnknownUnknownScott-UnknownUnknown, From Nookipedia, the Animal Crossing wiki. These features make him resemble a marshmallow. Take this short tour to see what you can do here. You can browse all the Animal Crossing series amiibo cards and amiibo figures, or use the filter to find specific characters. He will appear enthusiastic when going to the player's house. But most girls wish he would leave a few things unsaid. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Purchase arrived early and in great condition. Marshal Design Thumb Grip Caps, Joystick Cap for Nintendo Switch & Lite Animal Cros... FOTAP Animal Crossing Jewelry Sorry I Can't My Villagers Need Me Keychain New Horiz... GeekShare Carry Case Compatible with Nintendo Switch, Animal Crossing: New Horizons... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Please try again. Reviewed in the United States on June 10, 2020. In New Horizons, Marshal has the music hobby and will be more frequently seen singing or dancing. Third Party NFC Card. He may sometimes appear conceited when talking to himself. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Marshal - Nintendo Animal... In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Worked perfectly and shipped quickly!! He also may be seen flirting with the player, regardless of their gender. I'm SO HAPPY to have him in my town and future island! In New Horizons, his house has a more refined appearance that resembles a coffee shop, matching his Happy Home Designer request. 264 Marshal ACNH Animal Villager Cards Series 3. has been added to your Cart, AmazonBasics AC Charger Adapter for Nintendo 3 DS XL, 3 DS, and 2 DS - 6 Foot Cable, Black, AmazonBasics Hard Shell Carry and Storage Case for Nintendo NES Classic - 8 x 8 x 3 Inches, Black, AmazonBasics Backpack for Super NES , Grey, AmazonBasics Nintendo 3DS Game Card Storage Case Holder with 24 Cartridge Slots - 3 x 5 x 1 Inches, Black, RREAKA USB Type C to HDMI Digital AV Multiport Hub, USB-C (USB3.1) Adapter PD Charger for Nintendo Switch,Portable 4K HDMI Dock for Samsung Dex Station S10/9/8/Tab S6/S5 Travel TV Docking Station, iMW Charging Grips - Black - All Nintendo Consoles. He also has pink blush-marks on his cheeks and a lavender inner-ear color. Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. He may someti… After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Animal Crossing New Leaf -Nintendo 3DS (World Edition), Club Mocchi Mocchi Nintendo Animal Crossing Leaf Plush Stuffed Toy. His slanted eyes and frown bear some resemblance to Static's pre-New Leaf appearance. This came super fast and the card worked perfectly. This makes him look upset, leading many to mistake him … Marshal - Nintendo Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Amiibo Card - 264, Series 3 Amiibo Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Card. 46 product ratings - Animal Crossing amiibo NFC CARD Series 1-4 Marshal + more villagers (IN STOCK) $2.00 Trending at $2.50 Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. High quality Animal Crossing Marshal gifts and merchandise. Very satisfied! He works perfectly and was in pristine condition! Sold by EasyToyShop and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Skip Show me; Explore. His initial phrase, "sulky," may bear some resemblance to his appearance. He will not find it hard to converse with other villagers, as he is very polite and lively. Perfect product! Marshal is a villager that falls under the smug personality. He also may be seen flirting with the player, regardless of their gender. I like the sturdier material versus the "real amiibo" cards I have.