Was looking at this model for months, lowest price I've seen ever. The 46-inch High Capacity Industrial 8-Drawer Steel Storage Chest provides 15,877 cubic inches of storage capacity and can hold up to 1,000 lb. I always do my due diligence researching before I buy and the maker of the TSC Tool Box is Dee Zee - … Texture Black Tool Box Chest, DZ 5546TSCTB is rated 4.2 out of 5 by 166. More Buying Choices. Add To List Click to add item Masterforce® 46" x 24" 22-Drawer Rolling Tool Chest & Cabinet with Side Locker to your list. This is still listed at $798 on the Home Depot website. Our 46” Steel Storage Combo is the best equipped tool storage solution in its class. Shipping Ship to Store - Free! 99. Over the years, our company in line with the 'service, quality' enterprise purpose, strive to make the company stronger and bigger, contribute quality 36 Inch 6 Drawer Iron Tool Cabinet, 26 Inch 3 Drawer Middle Chest, 42 Inch 8 Drawer Metal Tool Box, Outdoor Use Cabinet for the society and try to do our due obligations. Rated 4 out of 5 by CWOBOSN4 from Good value I own a GMC Sierra 3500 HD. Big Tool Chest,Rolling Tool Chest,Tool Chest with Wheels and Drawers,Removable 4-Wheel Tool Chest,Tool Cabinet with 5 Drawers,Large Capacity Tool Box with Lock-Cool Red. The tool storage cabinet and chest combination provides you with a reinforced angle iron frame, 100lb soft close drawer slides, 1,800 lb weight capacity and 5” industrial casters for superior durability. 16-Drawer Steel Tool Chest and Rolling Cabinet Set, Textured Red and Black Matte Picked up for $498 in store. Be the envy of every guy in the shop when you own this stylish contour shaped tool chest with unique Rally Striping. $192.98. Tractor Supply 46 in. CRAFTSMAN Tool Chest with Drawer Liner Roll, 26-Inch, 4 Drawer, Black (CMST82765BK) 4.3 out of 5 stars 214. Compare Click to add item "Masterforce® 46" x 24" 22-Drawer Rolling Tool Chest & Cabinet with Side Locker" to the compare list. Channellock TOOL ROLL-8 8 Piece Professional Pliers Set w/ Tool Roll | Fast Release Vinyl Pouch Features Long Nose, Diagonal Cutter, Linemen's, End Cutting , … Our paint and finishing systems deliver the finest, most durable tool box finishes available. Snap-on tool box designers use state-of-the-art computer-aided design to create tool storage products with the features and durability today's technicians demand. I also squeezed another 10% off because there was a small scratch on the lid. Milwaukee 46 in. Sku # 2907668. $184.99 (3 new offers) FREE Shipping on eligible orders. Blue/White Contour Top Chest (41" x 18" x 19") (24588) by OEM Tools®. by On Shine. Drawers are all full-extension and glide effortlessly on ball-bearing slides that can support up to 100 lb. $189.99 $ 189.