If crating is required arrangement and cost is the responsibility of buyer. New clutch and tires, starts right up and runs good. Something went wrong. Only 5,000 were made for the US, so very rare! This bike starts and runs excellent!!! For more recent exchange rates, please use the. Reply with your phone number and I will call back. Front fork seals and float needle valves changed in the last 200 miles. I don’t really ride anymore, so I’m pricing to sell quickly—see comps in pictures. This bike has been garaged in the winters and covered in the summers when it isn't being enjoyed. There is a 4 into 1 exhaust and CB550 tank. carburetor to intake manifold holder boots installed, 4 new air cut valves, new crossover O-rings, new mixture screw washers, 4 new spark plugs, carburetor ultrasonic cleaning, and carburetors were synched and mixture was set using exhaust gas analyzer. View cart for details. Lights, ignals, tc all work. All dash idiot/ warning lights: oil warning light, neutral light, high beam light, left and right turn signal lights, are all in working condition.Both speedo and tach are fully functional and working. I believe I am the 3rd owner of this bike. ... Desert Valley PowersportsAsk for: Sales Department☎ (509) 786-0260325 Merlot Drive Prosser, WA 99350Enter this link to see more images plus all other inventory we have available: http://lyv.cc/6WX851979 Honda CB750KPrice ... Vintage 1979 Honda CB750K - Used. ... 1979 HONDA CB750K 10th ANNIVERSARY LIMITED EDITION - $6750 (Calistoga), 1979 Honda CB750K 10th Anniversary Edition - $4500 (Oregon City), 1979 Honda CB750K (10th Anniversary Limited Edition) - $6000 (El Sereno), 1979 Honda CB750K (10th Anniversary Limited Edition) - $5000 (El Sereno), 1979 Honda CB750K - $6,499 (325 Merlot Dr, Prosser, WA), Vintage 1979 Honda CB750K - Pre-Owned - $4000 (Frederick, MD), 1979 Honda CB750K Limited Edition 10th Anniversary - $2925 (Hampton). 1979 Honda CB750K 10th Anniversary Edition for sale. Extras include: windshield; case saver highway pegs; passenger backrest; and luggage rack. White HONDA logo on rear of seat is faded.WHEELS, BRAKES, TIRES.Mag Comstar rims in excellent condition.Both front and rear tires are in excellent condition with approx. This bike is ALL ORIGINAL except for the aftermarket sissy bar and highway bar, and is in GREAT CONDITION! This is a two owner bike that has been taken care of. Just a very nice bike. 1979 Honda CB750K LTD 10th Anniversary Limited Edition (some refer to it as CB750L). This project bike does startup. ... Acquired this healthy, original ‘79 Honda CB750k in a trade, now considering selling. Recently acquired this healthy, original ‘79 Honda CB750k in a trade, now looking to sell. 4 x 30mm Keihin carburetors. This is one gorgeous bike, and it runs as good as it looks! 1979 10th ANNIVERSARY HONDA CB750 - $2500 (Sherman) FOR SALE Restored 1979 10th Anniversary Honda CB750. It is sporting a new set of Shinko tires, a new battery and a new set of grips. Overall its in excellent condition for a 39 year old motorcycle. It will need some tuning. Excellent condition vintage Honda CB 750 Limited Edition 10th year anniversary. Very dependable. Chrome on mufflers and exhaust pipes is a little dull and has some light surface scratching on them. 10th Anniversary edition was limited production, had much more chrome, the mag wheels, two tone paint, and … Find great deals on eBay for 1979 honda cb750 limited. Two tone paintwork and clear coat are in excellent condition. Shop with confidence. Ultra low miles for the year. The differences were solely cosmetic - mag wheels, different badging/side covers, and a new coat of paint. Very rare, original, and excellent condition 1979 Honda CB750K. This example is said to be in "excellent original condition".… GENERAL.This HONDA CB750K motorcycle is in near perfect mechanical and cosmetic condition. This is the forgotten SOHC from Honda's more popular CB550's and CB750's. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. BODYWORK.Gas tank is in excellent condition. These were Honda's Anniversary Model for the 10th year of the famed CB750. New t ... 1979 Honda CB750K10th Anniversary edition with wind jammer front fairing and quick attaching rear hard bags. This page was last updated: 27-Nov 14:03. I am only the third owner of this classic machine. The bike is in great shape and starts right up and runs and rides good. Originally owned by Mike Kehne (7/12/1953-2/14/2002). Original HONDA air cleaner and manifold.Engine had over $1500 of carburetor and service work performed: carbs off the rack, complete teardown and cleaning performed with new HONDA O.E.M. All lights function properly, and the motor is very clean and leak-free with only 21,055 miles. Asking $4000. ALL ORIGINAL HONDA CB750K 10th ANNIVERSARY LIMITED EDITIONBike is available to view in Calistoga. Comps in pictures. 1979 Honda CB750K 10th Anniversary Limited Edition You are buying my 1979 Honda CB750K 10th Anniversary Limited Edition. Test rides bring MC Endorsment license and cash.If the ad is up, the bike is still available. 1979 HONDA 10th ANNIVERSARY CB 750, 1979 HONDA CB750K The CB750K'79 Limited Edition was sold in 1979 and was available in one color scheme: Candy Muse... Chapman's Paris Honda Yamaha Paris, TX - 1,553 mi. Chrome chain guard in excellent condition.Chain in excellent condition.Front and rear sprockets in excellent condition.Front fork tube stanchions in excellent condition. Great everyday rider I'm just not finding the time to ride. - Honda CB750L Limited Edition 1979 Clutch Cable 22870-ME1-670 Motion Pro 02-0029. I have a beautiful 1979 Honda CB750 10th anniversary limited edition for sale. Odometer now shows 14,700 miles as it gets ridden once a week to keep all fluids circulating in motor.DASH and COCKPIT.Trip meter and odometer are both in working condition. Chrome on front exhaust pipes has some light surface rust on rear between pipes and front of engine (see photo#8).Chrome on 4 mufflers has light surface pitting that dulls the chrome. Hello, I am looking for a 750 Limited Edition. No rust or pitting on them. The bike is very roadworthy and will make someone a nice bike. WTB 1979 CB750 Limited Edition. 1979 Honda Cb650 Motorcycles for sale. 1979 Honda cb750k - $4200 (Deming) For sale: limited edition 10th anniversary, 1979 Honda cb750k. Trip reset button in working order.Choke pull knob and cable in working condition.Dash fuse panel cover in working condition, no cracked or stripped screws.Left handlebar controls and switches: Hi/Lo beam, L/R turn signal switches are in perfect working order.Clutch lever and cable are both fully functional and in working order.Right handlebar controls and switches: Run/Stop/Run and horn button are in perfect working order.HAND and FOOT CONTROLS.All original foot pegs, rear brake lever, shifter, handlebars, levers and throttle. The name makes it pretty obvious, but 10 years after Honda released the instant-classic CB750, they commemorated the anniversary with a limited edition sold alongside the base CB750K. The carbs have been cleaned. Starts instantly. Must bring valid M1 license and half of total cash to test drive. 75% tread life on them and have no cracking or dry rotting on them.Both front disc and rear drum brakes are in perfect working order.ELECTRICAL and LIGHTING.Front headlight, high and low beam, are fully functional and working.Rear taillight and stop light are fully functional.Left and right turn signals are fully functional.This motorcycle is wired for both front and rear turn signals to work as marker lights as well as turn signals when the bike is running. Amounts shown in italicized text are for items listed in currency other than Canadian dollars and are approximate conversions to Canadian dollars based upon Bloomberg's conversion rates. Restored by Honda mechanic 4000 miles ago. away ENGINE.Original four stroke transverse four cylinder, DOHC, 4 valves per cylinder in perfect mechanical shape and running order. This was on the motorcycle when I purchased it.Chrome items on motorcycle (handlebars, rear grab rail, shock coil springs, rear fender, front fender, headlight mounting brackets, headlight are in excellent condition. Everything works as it should. The paint on the bikes shines very nice and the chrome is in great shape as well. First year for electronic ignition. Everything works as it did in 1979. HONDA tank badges are in excellent condition, no cracks or scratches.Side panels are both in excellent condition except for a 2" scratch on air cleaner side panel as seen in photo #5. Alert for new Listings. All cables in working order.All footpeg rubbers in excellent shape.DOCUMENTATION.This HONDA CB750K motorcycle will be sold with a clear Arizona title in my name.SHIPPING.Shipping and or transportation is is available but is the buyers responsibility.